Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

tornadog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad for being a noob, hehe, thanks, Man. Btw, in my experience, MK64 can run with Glupen64. It's just I can't map the config because of that controller issue thing.
Have you install retroarch.hmod yet?

Thanks, Man. Have a nice weekend too!
yes I have and it works for 5 mins then crashes back to home menu.

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Is there a schematic for this hardmod?
I think it is far from perfected yet, still a somewhat messy mod. On the Russian forum this has been discussed several times but to be honoust haven't followed that in quite a while. I don't speak Japanese but you could try to follow Honeylab's blog. As far as I understood Honeylab's solution is your best bet at the moment, hopefully Cluster or someone else proves me wrong.

http://honeylab.hatenablog.jp/archive

Maurobr76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
IMG_5564.JPG

This is my mini with 2 original controllers and zelda skin :) and about 300 games on it. No need tonhave more when not even the 300 are not all good games :D

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I've just shelled out for 2 brand new & sealed Classic Controllers only to learn that the unofficial ones (at a fraction of the cost) might work soon!!
You shouldn't regret, I still have original NES controllers from 30 years ago and they work fine on my original NES. Some unofficial controllers are decent but most of them might break if you fart in the wrong direction or look at them too long.

Reactions: heygravity

NeoPolak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi folks.
I'm trying to use 8bitdo nes30 pro controller with retroarch but i'm unable to bind correctly the buttons. Have you run into same troubles?

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
View attachment 81679

This is my mini with 2 original controllers and zelda skin :) and about 300 games on it. No need tonhave more when not even the 300 are not all good games :D
I am surprised you were even able to find 300 good NES games, I will have approx 300 games as well but between NES and SNES and even that was a tough decision (those top 100 lists on internet helped out). Every time I think I have the perfect setup, Cluster comes again with an awesome update, pretty sweet dilemma so I can't complain. I really should start playing the damn thing. Where did you found those skins and are they vinyl?

Rockinganker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am surprised you were even able to find 300 good NES games, I will have approx 300 games as well but between NES and SNES and even that was a tough decision (those top 100 lists on internet helped out). Every time I think I have the perfect setup, Cluster comes again with an awesome update, pretty sweet dilemma so I can't complain. I really should start playing the damn thing. Where did you found those skins and are they vinyl?

The skins is from here http://retrooverlays.com/

Maurobr76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Well as i said... not all 300 are good games :)

About the skins... look at the post under you.

Reactions: jelmer

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it is far from perfected yet, still a somewhat messy mod. On the Russian forum this has been discussed several times but to be honoust haven't followed that in quite a while. I don't speak Japanese but you could try to follow Honeylab's blog. As far as I understood Honeylab's solution is your best bet at the moment, hopefully Cluster or someone else proves me wrong.

http://honeylab.hatenablog.jp/archive
I directly asked honeylab but he does not answer me... maybe it is really far from perfect even from the hardware point of view?

DR1001

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For All! But remember that 300MBs available for all includes BIOS, games, cores...
Also I think if there are NeoGeo big size roms it's necessary left more space .

Rgs.
There was a discussion about whether or not BIOS, games, cores were included in the 300MB green bar in hakchi.

What are your thoughts?

lagur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tested the 14 RC3 and it's blazing fast. I'm talking about 185mb in less than a minute. Those who dream to put PSX games... no sweat. Large mame like kof98 and xmencota works like charm.

The usb handshake codes I think is a bit buggy and it might harm your nes mini during the process if you keeps getting error before or after download.

Tough I suggest to wait for an official release but it's going to be awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: +1