Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried with less games 120 in total(with the 30 original hide). Again power on ok, and Now I have some games and 3 folders EDIT:(i CANNOT enter into the folders) it's rare. Well it's a prerelease with a great number of new features, it's normal some bugs or maybe it's ours fault that are making something wrong.

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I just went through and did every step. When I turned Mini back on, the titles were on the TV, but no image. and now NO games work on my mini. Anyone know what could have went wrong?
Make sure you download the right rom, mostly the USA roms work the best. Avoid roms that end with b1, b2 etc. these are bad dumps. Roms that end with E are European. You need the roms that end with U for USA.

bojr1005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you download the right rom, mostly the USA roms work the best. Avoid roms that end with b1, b2 etc. these are bad dumps. Roms that end with E are European. You need the roms that end with U for USA.
where does it show the U and E ? I don't understand, mine just have a name and nes.

chillmodious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think this is the problem. A lot of people are reporting the same issue when powering on and viewing the main screen.

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I used all the roms that I verified that works ok. I'm trying now without roms that I patch previous(maybe isn't the fail) but I will go to bed in a few time, tomorrow will be another day ;)

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

rob3d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having the same issue as those listed above here's the steps I did.

• unzziped new hakchi and copied my games dump and config file
  • added about 100 more games renabled the orginal 30 and unchecked 3 games from that list.
  • went through the flash procedure with sucess then booted the nes mini

At this point the system boots up and all I see is the orginal 30 games sans the 3 I unchecked. I figured maybe it had something to do with the orginal 30 so I disabled them and tried again. This time I get the same thing others have posted.

• Long Boot with black screen and music
  • when it finally boots the menu is there but there is no cover or folder art.

Tried a 3rd time, now with the original 30 games and nothing unchecked. That time the orginal 30 showed up but that was it. No folders, no extra roms.

I'm going to try a 4th time, now with deleting the config file. I'll report back as soon as im done.

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I don't think this is the problem. A lot of people are reporting the same issue when powering on and viewing the main screen.
My reply had nothing to do with the new release of hakchi2 but rather a new comer who didn't know from where to get games on the internet. Interesting though that people are having issues with 2.11. At least you can go back to stock for now or jump back to 2.10. I am sure cluster will fix it.

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm making a video with maybe some clues(It's only one :) ) i hope this may help to fix this bug.

(30 games per folder) 119 games in total(30 original are hide) and I cannot enter the folders, the rest appears to be ok.
Settings- Console type-> Mini NES
-Epilepsy protection->Disable for all games
-Controller Hack-> Only activate the button combination for reset.
-GUI hacks-> Only Extended fonts.
- Maximum game pero page ->30
-8bit PNG-> Activated.

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

bojr1005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so now NO games work. not even the original 30. i see the games, see everything and have sound....when I click on game screen goes blank. This is for the original 30 and the ones i put on. HELP please, nothing works and I can't use my system at all! I'm not sure what flash, kernal or dump means...but please help me!

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
so now NO games work. not even the original 30. i see the games, see everything and have sound....when I click on game screen goes blank. This is for the original 30 and the ones i put on. HELP please, nothing works and I can't use my system at all! I'm not sure what flash, kernal or dump means...but please help me!
Keep Calm. In menu Kernel->Flash original kernel.

You will have the mini NES like "factory"(more precise to say that it will same state that when you dump the kernel first time[or last time that you manually can make])

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,
Reactions: bojr1005

PlaystationTV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flash the original dump and you will have the console back to when you bought it

Reactions: bojr1005

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1