Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

EdGe7x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps all the game roms need to be uppercase to avoid the missing fonts?
That's not exactly how it works. Look at the current list of 30 games. If the font exists in any of those titles the font will be present. If it's not, then it will be missing or blank.

A Uppercase Z is different than a lowercase z. There is no title with a lowercase z in the original list of 30 but an uppercase Z is present. (Zelda)

Same for the x, but in reverse. No Uppercase X is present but a lowercase x is. (Excitebike)

Last edited by EdGe7x,

heron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not exactly how it works. Look at the current list of 30 games. If the font exists in any of those titles the font will be present. If it's not, then it will be missing or blank.

A Uppercase Z is different than a lowercase z. There is no title with a lowercase z in the original list of 30 but an uppercase Z is present. (Zelda)

Same for the x, but in reverse. No Uppercase X is present but a lowercase x is. (Excitebike)

That is just weird.

Reactions: Amstans

Amstans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i managed to get my games up to 104 and then read something about save slots.... what is the ideal number of games? (have whittled it down to 82 so far in case it effects my save slots)....

EdGe7x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i managed to get my games up to 104 and then read something about save slots.... what is the ideal number of games? (have whittled it down to 82 so far in case it effects my save slots)....

Have you tried playing any of those 104 games and trying to save to a slot? See if you get errors.

Pick several games and try saving.

Amstans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Realistically I could do without all of the VC Console kit I already downloaded on WiiU/N3DS. Should bring my number down :)

Burress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't figure out the driver section when adding games to the NES classic. It says install a driver but clueless what driver and how. Please help.

jar-_-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't make myself clear, i install the driver, it says that it's installed, but instead of appearing the upload bar, it goes back to this :(
Then boot it into FEL mode by holing reset and press power.
Read the instructions.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Question, because I'm too lazy to dig through 25 pages.

Is this softmod permanent, or do I have to run the console through hakchi every time I want the extra games?

jar-_-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't figure out the driver section when adding games to the NES classic. It says install a driver but clueless what driver and how. Please help.
Run the program with the NES Classic, the press Kernel then dump kernel. A window will pop up. Connect your NES and boot it into FEL Mode. Follow onscreen instructions.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Question, because I'm too lazy to dig through 25 pages.

Is this softmod permanent, or do I have to run the console through hakchi every time I want the extra games?
Try it and figure it out don't be so lazy lol. Also there is a HUGH search box on the top lolz

If you have a original kernel nothing is permanent.

Burress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run the program with the NES Classic, the press Kernel then dump kernel. A window will pop up. Connect your NES and boot it into FEL Mode. Follow onscreen instructions.

Mine comes up different. It says if driver isn't installed to install it. I don't know what to do next. Sorry :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44