Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

johnnytheboy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For PSX: How do you load games (eg. FF7, FF8) with multiple CD?
YouTube search Patton play psx there you will find the answers you are looking for

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not Hakchi related but was hoping one of you guys have tried a mayflash wii to PlayStation controller converter with success on a snes mini ?

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SNES Classic - Fixed Legend of Mana Controls + Running Nintendo 64 with the SNESC Controller + WIP:)

Yes, despite what people think, you can run Legend of Mana with Bios, and have controls!

Enjoy!!! Personal thanks to bslenul for helping test things, as well as being an incredibly valuable asset and friend in this Modding scene!!!

You can Bind all to Default, too:)

If you really screw up, simply uninstall RetroArch, then reinstall it! But, as long as you don't mess with select+start, you are generally ok:) I will focus on getting Golden Eye as optimal as possible!

As far as WIP, I will be doing a System 32 Performance Update, soon, as well as more refinements for Input Lag, and how to "Make" your own Cheat Codes for use on the NESC/SNESC, amongst other additions! Have fun til my next Update:)

KMFDManic!!!

P.S., Change pad 1 back to default if you have any issues with other Games:)

Last edited by KMFDManic,
Reactions: markehmus

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
Great. Then I'll just use one of my friends' dump kept on my hard drive. :D
Thanks!
I used mine and one provided a few pages back from this same thread by Patton, I think you could even flash the PAL or JAPAN kernels as it's the same system everywhere.

maande80

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I used mine and one provided a few pages back from this same thread by Patton, I think you could even flash the PAL or JAPAN kernels as it's the same system everywhere.

If any kernels would do that would make things even better. Lots of friends asked me to mod their NES & SNES Classics so I'm storing all their dumps in my laptop. :)

Reactions: yadspi

HecklerJH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had accidentally done that, can I have my original kernel back by uninstalling everything then, this time, back up my "dump" folder after redumping the kernel?
If the original was saved over, then no, it has been customized and will never be the stock kernel. That said, you can find stock kernels on the web. I believe some have even posted their stock kernels
here.

Reactions: yadspi

maande80

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If the original was saved over, then no, it has been customized and will never be the stock kernel. That said, you can find stock kernels on the web. I believe some have even posted their stock kernels
here.

Could it be that this past mistake I'd made was the causes of MD5checksum error that I always receive when flashing the custom kernel and retroarch menu that did not show up upon pushing Select & Start?

lagur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, Anyone had any luck with these MAME games?

- KOF XI
- Metal Slug 6
- Samurai Showdown I
- Samurai Showdown III

HecklerJH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could it be that this past mistake I'd made was the causes of MD5checksum error that I always receive when flashing the custom kernel and retroarch menu that did not show up upon pushing Select & Start?
The MD5checksum error is regarding the kernel, yes. Especially when switching hakchi versions and dumping kernel before reinstalling stock. Just find a fresh stock kernel and keep a copy safe to rollback to. ;)

Reactions: maande80

alucard733

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello
it is normal that since the CE version I am at -30MB as soon as I install nesc_hybrid_system 1.03.hmod or nesc_hybrid_system 1.02.hmod which before I had it without problem with 163MB of free memory?

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello
it is normal that since the CE version I am at -30MB as soon as I install nesc_hybrid_system 1.03.hmod or nesc_hybrid_system 1.02.hmod which before I had it without problem with 163MB of free memory?
I did that yesterday and it's fine, maybe uninstall everthing, flash back to stock kernel, do factory reset and to it fresh again

lagur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I'm still confused about multi-cd on PSX. I tried watching Patton youtube and I'm lost at CDImage where the video doesn't explains how to get cues with multiple bins. Eg. each FF7 disc archive has its own bin and cue file.

Any help would be great!

Anyway I'm impressed how PSX performs and better compatibility compared to MAME or even N64.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
oke, guys, i might need some help here... I tried getting the new version to work with my new bought USB OTG cable, and i got the games to work and load. But when i add hmods it goes wrong. I cannot see which mods are added in the mod menus, and when i put the games from other systems in a custom folder (like i normally do on non USB host), the system crashes with a C8 error. After rebooting it restarts inside the folder I was trying to get into, and the games starts with no problem, so the cores do work, but what is going on and how can i fix this?

Also, how can i get the KMFD Manic hmods to work? Because I don't know if the are installed alright without seeing them selected in the menu.

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I'm still confused about multi-cd on PSX. I tried watching Patton youtube and I'm lost at CDImage where the video doesn't explains how to get cues with multiple bins. Eg. each FF7 disc archive has its own bin and cue file.

Any help would be great!

Anyway I'm impressed how PSX performs and better compatibility compared to MAME or even N64.
Hi, were you the one who commented on the youtube video? Were you tying to put all 3 discs together for an eboot or did you want to add them separately?

oke, guys, i might need some help here... I tried getting the new version to work with my new bought USB OTG cable, and i got the games to work and load. But when i add hmods it goes wrong. I cannot see which mods are added in the mod menus, and when i put the games from other systems in a custom folder (like i normally do on non USB host), the system crashes with a C8 error. After rebooting it restarts inside the folder I was trying to get into, and the games starts with no problem, so the cores do work, but what is going on and how can i fix this?

Also, how can i get the KMFD Manic hmods to work? Because I don't know if the are installed alright without seeing them selected in the menu.
How many games do you have per folder? When you go the the modules tab and then uninstall modules, what comes up in that list?

I have already done it 3 times and always at -30MB
When you uninstall the hmod does it fix itself?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: