Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
there is something whicht bothered me a bit.
its the different size of the package pictures that is different with all add games.

and that the original earthbound has a different size then the other original games.

72 games with 2 folder and no c8 error when is shut down

You can access (ftp) to the games location
usr/share/games (if I remember well) and see the sizes.

Earthbound is a little bigger... The other ones are 228x160 (I hope that final version of hackchi have the correct size for covers because now I have to resize them manually) .

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can access (ftp) to the games location
usr/share/games (if I remember well) and see the sizes.

Earthbound is a little bigger... The other ones are 228x160 (I hope that final version of hackchi have the correct size for covers because now I have to resize them manually) .
i knew how big the pictures are

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

Huge update!

• SNES Classic Mini support.
  • Automatic ROM conversion to special SNES Classic Mini's format. ~75% of games are working fine. You can use RetroArch mod for problem games.
  • For expert users: you can select SNES game and press Ctrl+Alt+E to show hidden Preset ID editor.
  • Individual profiles for different consoles, so you can use the same hakchi2 for both NES, SNES, Famicom and Super Famicom. You can select console type using "Settings menu".
  • 7-Zip compression support for all platforms and emulators. You can compress or decompress any game using only one checkbox.
  • Group operations. Now you can select multiple games in the main window, right click on them and do mass compression or mass cover downloading only for selected games. Hold control to select individual games.
  • For expert users: NAND dump, NAND-B dump and memboot features. Don't use it if you don't known what is it.
  • Some bugfixes and refactoring.
Instructions for new users:

• Install this app using hakchi2_web_installer.exe
  • Run it
  • Follow instructions

Also check new RetroArch mod:

• SNES Classic Mini support! Don't forget to update hakchi2 to version 2.20. But decorative frames and rewind feature will not work, sorry.
  • For SNES Mini users: you can add " --retroarch" to command line to use RetroArch with SNES games instead of original emulator. Use it for problem games.
  • It's safe to turn off your console during game now.
  • You can change aspect ratio and bilinear filter setting for each mode (CRT, 4:3, pixel-perfect) individually and it will be saved for future use with selected filter. Don't forget that you can press Select+Start to open menu if you want to change any settings.
  • Something like "My Game Play Demo" support for SNES Classic Mini. It will not replay your gameplay but it will load your random save-state and show it for some time.

Last edited by Cluster,

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that's right i've experimented that my device randomly shut down when reset and in the back becomes really hot with mod kernel and usb cabled to tv,in the meantime i have reflashed the original kernel and wait because i didn't want to risk some sort of damage to my device...

I just tried my SNES Classic with the original Cable plugged in my 3.0 USB port on my TV and it didn't freeze at all, even after long playthroughs and few resets and then some other long playthroughs. It loaded states correctly and shut normally when I powered it off.

What threw me off was that my SNES classic was always plugged on a USB 2.0 port and never had any issue, though I've seen a guy at work who used a different USB power supply (a phone USB outlet plug) and his NES classic had similar behavior.

If you use included power supply and good USB cable or plug your SNES classic in a USB 3.0 port it'll work just fine.

Reactions: skel28

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Huge update!

• SNES Classic Mini support.
  • Automatic ROM conversion to special SNES Classic Mini's format. ~75% of games are working fine. You can use RetroArch mod for problem games.
  • For expert users: you can select SNES game and press Ctrl+Alt+E to show hidden Preset ID editor.
  • Individual profiles for different consoles, so you can use the same hakchi2 for both NES, SNES, Famicom and Super Famicom. You can select console type using "Settings menu".
  • 7-Zip compression support for all platforms and emulators. You can compress or decompress any game using only one checkbox.
  • Group operations. Now you can select multiple games in the main window, right click on them and do mass compression or mass cover downloading only for selected games. Hold control to select individual games.
  • For expert users: NAND dump, NAND-B dump and memboot features. Don't use it if you don't known what is it.
  • Some bugfixes and refactoring.
Instructions for new users:

• Install this app using hakchi2_web_installer.exe
  • Run it
  • Follow instructions

Also check new RetroArch mod:

• SNES Classic Mini support! Don't forget to update hakchi2 to version 2.20. But decorative frames and rewind feature will not work, sorry.
  • For SNES Mini users: you can add " --retroarch" to command line to use RetroArch with SNES games instead of original emulator. Use it for problem games.
  • It's safe to turn off your console during game now.
  • You can change aspect ratio and bilinear filter setting for each mode (CRT, 4:3, pixel-perfect) individually and it will be saved for future use with selected filter. Don't forget that you can press Select+Start to open menu if you want to change any settings.
  • Something like "My Game Play Demo" support for SNES Classic Mini. It will not replay your gameplay but it will load your random save-state and show it for some time.

Super!

Did you Add the SaveCount (in the .desktop game file) as an editable line?

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Menno i shiut 2min before the pc down and He Release it.
Before tomorrow i make nothing new . ^^

Gesendet von meinem SD4930UR mit Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu