D

Deleted-355425

GztGu_MWblZqHXzdBnnvulp-ejQNtWFLc7CQpLantBo.jpg

coming soon i hope.

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
I just cant wait to play turrican 2 and hagane on this thing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You have a euro or us console to trade?
tell you what send me your one first and once I know its coming I promise to send mine

See what I did there? This is the internet, dont be a fool.

Reactions: flinto

norwichred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone.

I hope you will forgive me - I’m new here and was directed here when researching how to hack my new SNES mini. I’m also interested in hacking my Wii U as I have two daughters aged 16 months and 7 weeks and I want them in time to experience the classics I grew up with (I’m nearly 50 and started gaming on the ZX81 before owning virtually every console since then).

Anyway I have two questions :

1) how much spare memory is there on the SNES mini? I’m wondering how many games it may be possible to get on it.

2) is it likely that MAME will ever run on it? Or would the Wii U be a better option for that? (Assuming it is possible on a Wii U).

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: artemus3

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi everyone.

I hope you will forgive me - I’m new here and was directed here when researching how to hack my new SNES mini. I’m also interested in hacking my Wii U as I have two daughters aged 16 months and 7 weeks and I want them in time to experience the classics I grew up with (I’m nearly 50 and started gaming on the ZX81 before owning virtually every console since then).

Anyway I have two questions :

1) how much spare memory is there on the SNES mini? I’m wondering how many games it may be possible to get on it.

2) is it likely that MAME will ever run on it? Or would the Wii U be a better option for that? (Assuming it is possible on a Wii U).

Thanks in advance.
around 300mb

LuCraftStudios

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Germany
Not me. I keep NES Classic Mini for NES ROMS only and SNES Classic Mini for SNES ROMS only. What a feeling like in 1980 and 1990. Missed them. Hate 2000's!! :D
me too i´ve even 2 raspberry pis one for Sega Megadrive one for Atari

Last edited by LuCraftStudios,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...