Hacking Hacks.ini not being recognized by Preloader

jonjosh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My hacks.ini is not being recognized by Preloader.

This is what happens when i go to systemenu hacks. It only shows Move Disk Channel and thats all.

But I have other hacks and it doesn't work.

halatosis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem as well. It is as though the syntax in the file is incorrect or something. If you search for hacks.ini you should find some different code posted. I just copied it right out of the post and pasted it over the text in the hacks.ini file that didn't work and boom, it worked. There were some weird issues with the display of some of the text in preloader but you could tell what it is. Just watch out because some of the ones I found you would not want to enable.

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
halatosis is right just go to the tread with the preloader you have and read a little you find a list of Hacks that some one has tested and work for your region 289/NTSC 290/PAl 258/Japan.

Don't "Force Disc Region" or "Disc Area Check".

BMasterP

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
AsosaYoung said:
halatosis is right just go to the tread with the preloader you have and read a little you find a list of Hacks that some one has tested and work for your region 289/NTSC 290/PAl 258/Japan.

Don't "Force Disc Region" or "Disc Area Check".

think thats to solution too, hacdks.ini from different regions wont be seen by preloader, just openup the hacks.ini in a texteditor and look at the codes mentioned above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny