Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
CasperH said:
Have you lived under a rock recently?
moogle.gif

Who? Me? I did read that it happened to you using the 0.4 test version.

nicko68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
G0dLiKe said:
BlackEnigma said:
Are you serious? This has to be a 0.5 thing.

Yeah, seriously...

I uncorped my cIOSCORP in order to get the hackmii installer working, installed BootMii, DVDX and HBC, then installed cIOSCORP.

Started HBC, normal. Exited to menu.

Restarted HBC- upside down...

Now in order to solve this, I DOP IOS´d IOS 30 and reinstalled HBC, now its working normal... OMFG

How do you uncorp (uninstall?) Cioscorp? Why does it have such a bad rep? I had to install it when I wanted to play dvd-r backups of my own games from the disc channel, apparently.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
nicko68 said:
G0dLiKe said:
BlackEnigma said:
Are you serious? This has to be a 0.5 thing.

Yeah, seriously...

I uncorped my cIOSCORP in order to get the hackmii installer working, installed BootMii, DVDX and HBC, then installed cIOSCORP.

Started HBC, normal. Exited to menu.

Restarted HBC- upside down...

Now in order to solve this, I DOP IOS´d IOS 30 and reinstalled HBC, now its working normal... OMFG

How do you uncorp (uninstall?) Cioscorp? Why does it have such a bad rep? I had to install it when I wanted to play dvd-r backups of my own games from the disc channel, apparently.

I still use it to play games through the disc channel.

Bad rep... I dont think so. It´s a good piece of software when u use it correctly. Dumb ppl mixing things up and bricking their Wiis and blame it to cIOSCORP...

I used Det1re´s Uncorp to remove cIOSCORP the correct way but I think its not necessary to uncorp all, just DOP IOS IOS 30 and you´re fine to install the new HBC.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Sorox @ Sep 30 2009, 09:54 PM)
Doesnt work for me. Tells me i need a vulnerable Ios but i had no problem updating to 1.3. Solution?

If you have cIOSCORP installed, use DOP IOS on IOS 30, then run hackmii installer again, voila.

Fleeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone know if there is more sd cards supported by the new hbc i have 16gb kingston card that doesn't work with the current version just wondering if it will with this one

flusflus89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I read the "Silly Games" post but something is a bit unclear to me. If I'm to update HBC and then change to SM4.2 what is gonna happen to my boot2? Will it be the shitty boot2v4 by Nintendo or the TT one? Will it mess up my bootmii installed now in my boot2?

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
flusflus89 said:
I read the "Silly Games" post but something is a bit unclear to me. If I'm to update HBC and then change to SM4.2 what is gonna happen to my boot2? Will it be the shitty boot2v4 by Nintendo or the TT one? Will it mess up my bootmii installed now in my boot2?

i was wondering the same thing :
can you reinstall bootmii as boot2 with hackmii 0.5 after a 4.2 update ??

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
Did anyone notice in HBC 1.0.5, when you take out your SD and try to reinsert it, you no longer get the "Reload" option?
mad.gif

Why would it? HBC supports hot-plugging now. If you take out your sd and put it back in, it's automatically reloaded. If you take it out and put in ANOTHER card, then that one should automatically be loaded. Reload is redundant.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imapterodactyl said:
jservs7 said:
Did anyone notice in HBC 1.0.5, when you take out your SD and try to reinsert it, you no longer get the "Reload" option?
mad.gif

Why would it? HBC supports hot-plugging now. If you take out your sd and put it back in, it's automatically reloaded. If you take it out and put in ANOTHER card, then that one should automatically be loaded. Reload is redundant.
Well then I guess they need to work on SD compatibility cuz I tried a bunch of times and my SD card doesnt "hot-plug" when I try and reinsert it.
frown.gif

ds22

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Benjay said:
flusflus89 said:

i was wondering the same thing :
can you reinstall bootmii as boot2 with hackmii 0.5 after a 4.2 update ??
I think so, but I'm not sure (makes me wonder why anyone wants to update to 4.2 and f*ck up there homebrewed wii's).

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
Benjay yes you can if you update the HBC ( with the new ID )

If you updated to v4.2:

* BootMii/boot2 was wiped only if your boot2 version was v2 or v3. Just reinstall it.
* BootMii/IOS will still be there.
* DVDX got deleted, reinstall it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2