Hacking HackMii installer v0.3 released

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be a Homer-esque question since I haven't tried it, but would the BootMii NAND dumper be a better option than the latest RealWnD? I'm just looking for the better 1:1 dumper.
smile.gif

harveychan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It still wont allow me to install bootmii to boot 2 says boot1 doesnt allow this on boot 2 .it installs on my wii as boot 2 but not my brotherinlaws??

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This cannot be fixed. Nintendo solved the exploit that allowed the use of BootMii as boot2, and the relevant code can only be modified while still in the factory.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
harveychan said:
It still wont allow me to install bootmii to boot 2 says boot1 doesnt allow this on boot 2 .it installs on my wii as boot 2 but not my brotherinlaws??
You can't install as boot2 and probably you never will, because it uses a bug on the boot1 (that one is ROM), but in newer Wii's they have installed a newer boot1 without that bug. You just have to install it as IOS or not.

Izzy

Trophies
XP
Country
Earlier was on 0.2 as boot2, installed the new 0.3 and it worked fine without installing before (as someones said earlier, you don't have to)

I'm making a Nand backup at the moment on another 2 GB SD Card (Sandisk).
And it's going a bit slower, like 50 %. But I can live with the backup taking 6 minutes instead of 3 if I Brick my Wii.
tongue.gif

Good job!

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This version will not allow you to restore a backup nand made by this version.It will tell you its from another wii.

Although beta 3 can restore nand backups made with beta 1 or beta 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.hueyandweprin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/iStock-1073669440.jpg +1