Hacking Hacking game ISO's to add additional functionality

  • Thread starter Thread starter boxstar99
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 995
  • Replies Replies 2

boxstar99

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
43
Country
United States
I'm a big fan of Geometry Wars: Galaxies, but I've always been disappointed that the game only supports Classic Controller, not GC pad. It seems like it would be pretty simple to edit some data and trucha-sign a version that lets you use the GC controller. I'm not sure how to analyze the data though. Anybody else interested in something like this?
 
From the small amount of Geometry Wars I've played, I can tell you that symmetry is the main reason why the classic controller is favored over the GCN controller.

It seems like it would cause RSI to have to use the C stick constantly; and the GCN buttons don't run N-S, E-W like they should.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted