Hacking Hack my Xbox one S -i’ll pay!

nkrasno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
My bf recently bought me an xbox one s (used). I was screwing around and deleted the original profile needed to play the installed games. Is there anyway you can recover this profile by hacking into the xbox one s? The guy will not respond to me to provide me with the email (apparently it was his friends). If it is possible please respond to this!

Reactions: Apt-get

Pacecca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You shouldn't trust random people on the internet to just give you things like that. If they have access to the email, they'll just wait for you to do something like buy an expensive game, or put money on the account, then change the email/password so that you are left with nothing and they just get what you wasted money on.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You shouldn't trust random people on the internet to just give you things like that. If they have access to the email, they'll just wait for you to do something like buy an expensive game, or put money on the account, then change the email/password so that you are left with nothing and they just get what you wasted money on.
Well in this case it was not a random person online and i would hope her(his?) BF knows his friends well enough to know if he can trust them. Otherwise yeah I agree it's a bad idea to trust people online like that, unless maybe it's a mutual trade (you each get access to the other's account to play their purchases), that way it's in both of your best interests to keep the deal going.
It would have to be a pretty close friend for me to trust someone with my account like that, of course if I'm the one borrowing an account, I can't lose much besides the games I didn't have to begin with, so I'd be no worse off, but I could certainly screw with their account if I wanted to, change the password, make purchases, stuff like that....
I can do it.
Sure you can ;)

Reactions: MrCokeacola
D

Deleted User

I hope one day someone´s going to hack the Xbox One. I don´t mind waiting some years for it to happen.
To be able to play Xbox and Xbox 360 ISO files with the backwards capability is the reason why I bought one in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT