Hacking Hack 2ds with 11.8

Aramisreyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Hi guys i am already install the homebrew channels at my 2ds with 11.8 fw but i want to install games o freeshop instead but it say to install freeshop i have to install fbi and to install fbi i have to install CFW soo... i dont know what to do? Somebody can help me?

Aramisreyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
How can i install the FBI?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just have the homebrew! What i need to get FBI?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry how i can install the CFW

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nintendo has started locking down first party games and freeShop is slowly losing functionality due to this.
If you don't have a CFW, then you need to follow this guide
https://3ds.hacks.guide/
If you are on 11.8, you will need to spend some money for either seedminer or a flashcart cart for NTRBoot.

Last edited by The Catboy,

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Please don't bump your thread. You need a CFW installed to use FBI and to install a CFW on 11.8, you need to use one of these methods
NTRBoot: This method requires buying an NTRBoot compatible cart to install B9S. I personally suggest NTRBoot because you get a method that's easy to reuse and also you get a DS flashcart for DS ROMs
seedminer: Requires you to buy a 2$ game from the eShop.
DSiware: Requires another already hacked system to do a system transfer from
Hardmod: Requires extra parts and soldering skills.

Frank1905

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it safe to install cfw just for homebrews? I mean: can I get banned just for using luma3ds to run homebrews? No cias, no pirated games at all. I would like to use hbs and play my paid cartridge games online without ban. I'm on 11.8.0 and I'd use seedminer method. Is it possible?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is it safe to install cfw just for homebrews? I mean: can I get banned just for using luma3ds to run homebrews? No cias, no pirated games at all. I would like to use hbs and play my paid cartridge games online without ban. I'm on 11.8.0 and I'd use seedminer method. Is it possible?
Hacking your system will always bring the risk of being banned, it doesn't matter if it's just for homebrew or for piracy. That being said, unbanning your system only takes like 5 minutes. Seedminer wasn't blocked by 11.8, so you can use seedminer on 11.8.

Frank1905

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hacking your system will always bring the risk of being banned, it doesn't matter if it's just for homebrew or for piracy. That being said, unbanning your system only takes like 5 minutes. Seedminer wasn't blocked by 11.8, so you can use seedminer on 11.8.
Really? How can you unban your console in 5 mins? I thought it was a long and hard process that needed another unbanned console.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Really? How can you unban your console in 5 mins? I thought it was a long and hard process that needed another unbanned console.
Well I guess the process of finding a friendseed might take a hot minute, but using it to unban yourself is the actual 5 minute process.

Frank1905

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well I guess the process of finding a friendseed might take a hot minute, but using it to unban yourself is the actual 5 minute process.
Mhh that's what I meant [emoji21]
The only way to obtain that friendseed is having another console, isn't it? Maybe there's another method but I don't know it.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Mhh that's what I meant [emoji21]
The only way to obtain that friendseed is having another console, isn't it? Maybe there's another method but I don't know it.

Or a friend or a google search or an NTRBoot compatible cart using GM9 instead of NTRBoot to dump one from a clean system without even modifying it.

Last edited by The Catboy,

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Who would ever upload his friendseed on the internet?

People do, just most of the time it ends up getting banned.
Though again, a friend and an NTRBoot cart will help as well.

Frank1905

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
People do, just most of the time it ends up getting banned.
Though again, a friend and an NTRBoot cart will help as well.
Okay, thank you for the clarification. I have no friends who play 3ds btw, so I think I won't manage to get my console unbanned (in case it will be).

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, thank you for the clarification. I have no friends who play 3ds btw, so I think I won't manage to get my console unbanned (in case it will be).

Why not get a second old 3ds or 2DS for hacking? Buy a new old 2DS, not the “New” 2ds that recently came out, you’ll get a low enough firmware that you’d be able to do cfw for free. Most of the old systems are pretty cheap on the internet

Aramisreyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Hii guys i have an issue when i was trying to play mario kart 7 in two consoles trough internet dont allow to to join the game somebody can tell me what i have to do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls