ROM Hack GYTB Error (3ds)

EthanDaHacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a New 3ds XL running Luma CFW, and under 1000 badges on the "Badges" Folder on the root. When i run it, it says success but after it closes, I get "An error has occurred, forcing the software to close. the system will now restart." and if I enable the arm11 exception handler, I get "Exception has occurred" blah, blah, blah. I have few badges but not Badge Arcade or any data for the game, and my Eshop is broken so there's that. If someone could help please let me know. Thank you. :hateit:

Last edited by EthanDaHacker,

EthanDaHacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's "1000 badges"?
And you shouldn't disable Arm11 error code.
I saw from the tutorial i followed, that you can't have more than 1000 badges (.png files to turn into badges) on your SD card.
Also I only disable that for MK7 Time Trial Hax.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw from the tutorial i followed, that you can't have more than 1000 badges (.png files to turn into badges) on your SD card.
Also I only disable that for MK7 Time Trial Hax.
Would it help if you deleted some of them and if it could eliminate the error for you, or are these badges important?

vampire_mecha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only thing I can add to this is that maybe the tutorial was referring to the number of badges that could be stored in the 3ds. Each png is broken up into 64x64 sections that each are a badge, so you may need to remove more

realdemirHD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a New 3ds XL running Luma CFW, and under 1000 badges on the "Badges" Folder on the root. When i run it, it says success but after it closes, I get "An error has occurred, forcing the software to close. the system will now restart." and if I enable the arm11 exception handler, I get "Exception has occurred" blah, blah, blah. I have few badges but not Badge Arcade or any data for the game, and my Eshop is broken so there's that. If someone could help please let me know. Thank you. :hateit:
damn, Im having the same issue did you end up getting a fix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.