gyakuten saiban 2 for ds?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by fatfrank, Aug 3, 2006.

Aug 3, 2006

gyakuten saiban 2 for ds? by fatfrank at 12:56 AM (836 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. fatfrank
    OP

Member fatfrank GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i just saw some screenshots of phoenix wright 2 for the ds on ds.ign.com and they match screenshots from gyakuten saiban 2, so it means we're getting the direct sequel of the game getting released in english, for a while there was this rumor it wasn't gonna be gyakuten saiban 2 but 4 that would come out, a brand new one in the series, so it seems they were wrong [​IMG]

2. OrR

Member OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Germany
    Old news. But still good news. [​IMG] The Japanese are getting GS4, though.

3. kernelPANIC

Member kernelPANIC GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    It's a shame that this game will not get a new case like the first one did for the NDS re-release. I think it really benefitted from the DS' capabilities. Can't wait till this comes out in the US.

I also wish they would release more information, more screenshots or a video of the 4th Gyakuten Saiban/Phoenix Wright that is due this autumn/winter in Japan. Damn official site has been looking like that since it opened...

4. OrR

Member OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Germany
    From the latest interview it looks like the game is still very much in progress so they probably don't want to show it as long as it's that far from finalizing... [​IMG]

5. outphase

Member outphase Custom title

United States
    GS4 has been hinted at a US release for a while now since PWAA did better than expected. This is also a reason the game's shifting to a more "Ace Attorney" name instead of PW