Gyakuten Kenji Demo

cocomonk22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dogman said:
it COULD be translated, right? there are tools to turn a .swf back into a .fla i think.
Yes, but there is only a Japanese font. English letters will need to be added, and text positions will have to change if there are multiple colored text on the same page, since those are created through different text items.

QUOTE(ChaosBoi @ Feb 28 2009, 01:28 PM) By localization, I mean they had to take out the Japanese half of the game and possibly make some minor tweaks to it.
Actually, the Japanese files appear to still be in the game if you check. Apparently they only removed the menu option to switch to Japanese.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
I haven't played any Pheonix Wright or Apollo Justice yet, but am gonna start next week
smileipb2.png

cocomonk22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChaosBoi said:
RupeeClock said:
It's Phoenix Wright, the first case of the game often does show the murderer in the intro.

Yeah, but T&T and AJ weren't like that so chances are it might not be true with this one.
Yes, but this is the first game of its kind with quite different gameplay. It would make sense for this case to be short and serve as a tutorial like the first Phoenix Wright game. Remember, now you are the prosecutor, so it would make sense to know who you are prosecuting for the crime, which is why I believe that guy is the murderer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1