Hacking gw 2.7 all cia will no longer install

CamelSnus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im still confused, so you cant install the dlc .cia or you just cant install .cia at all? if you can still install other .cia files then i would so use dev menu to uninstall that game that is giving to problems then reinstall it

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
GW 2.7 adds support for emuNAND 9.4. They made no mention of 9.3 so you can assume it won't work correctly with that firmware.
If you had 9.3 already downloaded when you hit update it will update to that version instead of the newest one from the servers.

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im still confused, so you cant install the dlc .cia or you just cant install .cia at all? if you can still install other .cia files then i would so use dev menu to uninstall that game that is giving to problems then reinstall it
I cant install ANY .cia at all and all my cia that were on it got corrupted and had to be deleted and now wont go back on.

GW 2.7 adds support for emuNAND 9.4. They made no mention of 9.3 so you can assume it won't work correctly with that firmware.
If you had 9.3 already downloaded when you hit update it will update to that version instead of the newest one from the servers.

Im sorry my mistake I am on update 9.4, i thought 9.3 was the latest version

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I cant install ANY .cia at all and all my cia that were on it got corrupted and had to be deleted and now wont go back on.

Im sorry my mistake I am on update 9.4, i thought 9.3 was the latest version
Oh, I see.
Well eShop works fine on my end. Haven't tried installing a cia file after the update though.

D

Deleted User

I just imported New Super Mario Bros with OMEGA 2.7, worked fine. Launched it, and it plays fine too. Don't know your problem bud

CamelSnus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you tried formatting your emunand and then use emunand tool to inject your backup on it? I just checked mine and i seem to be missing 3 ambassador games..

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
have you tried formatting your emunand and then use emunand tool to inject your backup on it? I just checked mine and i seem to be missing 3 ambassador games..

I have tried an old version of emunand (fw 9.2) onto a new SD card but it still does not work

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's wrong. I was just on 9.3 and everything was working fine. I then updated to 9.4

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.5 system nand, 9.4 emu nand, omega 2.7, Installed MK7. Workin great! If you download the games in CIA form from some 3ds Iso site, or convert them yourself, make sure they are region spoofed if they're not your region.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys why the hell is my internet connection so shit rn?