Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS GAME IS MEGA FUN! But it's very hard to play as a absolute beginner :(

I did figure out how to do supers, grabs, and 1 basic(very, very basic) combo with wolverine. This game is cool. Who plays it?

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh heh, think this game is hard try MvC2.

It's a real fun and beautiful game though. I'd play some games if I had a PS3 on me right now.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it during black friday but haven't played much. I think the trick to combos (if you're new to 2D fighters) is to do the inputs faster than you think is possible. Luckily the majority of the combos in that game carry over from character to character (like almost every has light, light, heavy, S, light, mid, heavy, air+S), so you don't have to memorize complex button schemes.

Try out Zero and Dante, both are pretty easy to learn combos for.

Ubuntuの刀

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's hard about this game is when I look up tutorials on how to play certain characters(i.e. Wolverine), they make it seem easy, but when I do it, I epicly fail. There seems to be no tutorial on how to play it in the actual thing, so what gives :(

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's hard about this game is when I look up tutorials on how to play certain characters(i.e. Wolverine), they make it seem easy, but when I do it, I epicly fail. There seems to be no tutorial on how to play it in the actual thing, so what gives :(

Try to do challenges with as many characters as you can, specifically the ones with basic combos (like L,M,H,S,(air)L,M,H,S). Once you get the feel of a character's basic combo you can play around with more advanced stuff.

Ubuntuの刀

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to do challenges with as many characters as you can, specifically the ones with basic combos (like L,M,H,S,(air)L,M,H,S). Once you get the feel of a character's basic combo you can play around with more advanced stuff.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks :)

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I never guessed there would ever be a game where you can beat up Marvel superheroes as a Defense Attorney. That said, I love this game, despite the learning curve being high.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, and if you're still garbage at pulling off basic combos, I can do a little fighting game 101 for you when I have time. Though if you can do regular combos into supers... you're as good as 90% of the people that think they can play fighting games, including me, hahaha.

Ubuntuの刀

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, and if you're still garbage at pulling off basic combos, I can do a little fighting game 101 for you when I have time. Though if you can do regular combos into supers... you're as good as 90% of the people that think they can play fighting games, including me, hahaha.
Well I learned one basic wolverine combo...
L, M, L, H, S, ^, M, M, H, Drill Claw, Drop kick, H, S, ^, M, M, H, Fatal Claw. That's all I do now with Wolverine. I gotta learn Doctor Doom, Wesker, and Vergil. And also how to use assists in wolverine's combos.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I learned one basic wolverine combo...
L, M, L, H, S, ^, M, M, H, Drill Claw, Drop kick, H, S, ^, M, M, H, Fatal Claw. That's all I do now with Wolverine. I gotta learn Doctor Doom, Wesker, and Vergil. And also how to use assists in wolverine's combos.

Wesker is pretty freakin' good. I like Doom, Dante, and Zero myself. Though I main some Hulk, hahaha.

Ubuntuの刀

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that there is one thing I can do after my H S ^ M M H S, but it requires using an assist. I have to press Down+M and then say I use Wesker assist. This game is really hard, but I enjoy it. I also found out the simple mode they have. Could it theoretically be like normal mode, in movelist?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."