Hacking Guy has made Uxploit, claiming it has kernel!?

Do you think it has kernel?

• Yes

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 55 65.5%
  • idk

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
OP
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

The video shows how he loads a webpage and it creates a folder on the homemenu, in the description he claims that it has kernel!

I personally doubt he has kernel access as I know the guy a little, and he's just starting to learn how to program, and thus a kernel exploit for the Wii U by him seems unlikely to me. But what do you guys think?

Reactions: Margen67

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Mmmm I don't know.

Creating a folder seems rather simple, and yet somewhat "fake-able".
The Pong video sure seems much more legit than this.
This could very well be a good set of edited videos put together to fool anyone.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
OP
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
The pong one is real, it loads some JS from the SD card, which is fun as it is unintended but not something major, as you could just as well play the game from a website instead of an SD.
It could indeed be a fake, but I don't quite know, it might be real but even if it is I personally doubt it uses kernel to do it...

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow doubt it. For one, there's no way to tell the Wii U where to put the folder if you were making one (and it doesn't put them vertically, but horizontally, meaning it'd be to the right of the stats channel). For another, kernelspace doesn't let you do that, IOSU is the only thing that controls the system menu. Just like his other video with pong as a javascript game it's bullshit.
Of course if I'm wrong I'll gladly eat my words, the more exploits the better, but I doubt it.

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
Not to say this isn't legit, BUT I watched his pong video and at the very end he insinuates that he might release it if he receives 1000 subscribers. Sounds pretty fishy to me. He also has a video showing off an exploit that simply crashes the browser. [SARCASM] If crashing the browser on 5.3.2 means you have an exploit then I have 3 or 4 exploits and I would be happy to upload a youtube video of my 'exploits' crashing the browser. [/SARCASM]

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In his video description it says he move the file so link no longer good and is password protected. So why cover up the ip if it has moved? Maybe covered up as he went back to the menu and created the folder??. Would totally be impressed if something was in that folder that isn't native to the wii u or nintendo.
Who knows, the guy may have all access to the console but this video does not prove that. This video is as much proof as 3ds nice video is of an Iphone to wii u. (visual but nothing more) If he has exploited the kernel it sure would be nice of him to share.
--->no_hope.

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This means absolutely nothing, as clever enough video editing can make it seem continuous when it's not. I see several points when he could have cut, created the folder, and then come back. He probably should have done something more substantial is proof, if it's real.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't want anyone to talk about it, don't post it in the first place, YouTube or otherwise.
I don't care if people talk about it, I only care if people assume things are fake when they really aren't. I'm not some retarded noob, I'm not going to go out of my way to troll people and risk getting a bad reputation.

This means absolutely nothing, as clever enough video editing can make it seem continuous when it's not. I see several points when he could have cut, created the folder, and then come back. He probably should have done something more substantial is proof, if it's real.
And those points are _____?

In his video description it says he move the file so link no longer good and is password protected. So why cover up the ip if it has moved? Maybe covered up as he went back to the menu and created the folder??. Would totally be impressed if something was in that folder that isn't native to the wii u or nintendo.
Who knows, the guy may have all access to the console but this video does not prove that. This video is as much proof as 3ds nice video is of an Iphone to wii u. (visual but nothing more) If he has exploited the kernel it sure would be nice of him to share.
--->no_hope.
I covered up my Wii U's IP, not the sites IP... anyone can go to http://uxploit.site90.net

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care if people talk about it, I only care if people assume things are fake when they really aren't. I'm not some retarded noob, I'm not going to go out of my way to troll people and risk getting a bad reputation.

Well as I said,
Of course if I'm wrong I'll gladly eat my words, the more exploits the better

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
But you already have bad reputation...

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to say this isn't legit, BUT I watched his pong video and at the very end he insinuates that he might release it if he receives 1000 subscribers. Sounds pretty fishy to me. He also has a video showing off an exploit that simply crashes the browser. [SARCASM] If crashing the browser on 5.3.2 means you have an exploit then I have 3 or 4 exploits and I would be happy to upload a youtube video of my 'exploits' crashing the browser. [/SARCASM]
Of course it's a proper webkit exploit. Anyone can mirror crashmybrowser.com, like Kelton2 did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: play the songs video