Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger IX Announced for Nintendo Switch

Inti Creates recently announced Gunvolt Cronicles: Luminous Avenger IX, the next game in the Azure Striker Gunvolt series at the BitSummit 2018. The game stars the anti hero of the series Copen, in what seems to be set in a earlier time before the events of the first game. Anyone who has played Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 will instantly recognize his gameplay and how much different it is to Gunvolt. If you have yet to try the previous games in the series, you can do so by purchasing Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack for both Nintendo 3DS and Switch which has both first and second games available in one purchase to try before this game becomes available. Gunvolt Cronicles: Luminous Avenger IX is currently in development.

:arrow:SOURCE

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Wow, that's awesome! Way to go Inti!
I'm a little sad to not hear anything of a 3ds release, this is one of the series that made me get one lol. It's cool we'll be doing now if Copen, and plus this gives them time to figure out what they would want for a potential number 3, should they want to.
Also, why are so many of you shortening it to AGS? Wouldn't it make more sense to call it ASG, GV, or even ASGV? Sorry, that just threw me off a bit lol. Also the IX might be "0.9"? Maybe? Since it's a prequel? Ooh! I wonder if we'll see his shield from ASG1, that would be cool.
I just hope we get some more GV down the line too, I still liked controlling our lightning adept!
gunvolt is one word, thats why we use ASG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya