Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Trial for Gundam Assault Survive was avaliable last night on the JP PSN and later tonight via this link.

Link

Choose the middle option tonight if you don't have a Japanese PSN.

That's not all, I have the demo and here's my impressions and facts on the game so far (may contain spoilers however the spoilers are essential for those with no Japanese knowledge)

Character Creation

-You name your character
-Pick an expression template
-Pick a hairstyle template
-Then you answer 7 questions (in Japanese) which determine your stats, they are simple questions of values, morals, and such)
-After your 7 questions are answered you get the stat totals of your character and any initial special abilities based on choices
-You may get an extra unit (I have the V2 at the start)
-24 characters can be created

Controls

The controls are the same as Battle Universe with two changes:

1. To enter another area you lock on to a certain letter block with L+R (type A) or L+O (Type B) and fly into the block and you'll be in the area desired and you can fly into any area at anytime during a mission enabling free movement.

2. Some non transforming units have a high speed flight mode and if you do the combination for transformation you can have atmospheric flight and you have full use of all weapons in this mode.

Other Changes

-A First person mode and a third person mode that can be used in battle (to change modes press start and choose mode (second option) to change perspective), if you like the Gundam Side Story 1-3, and 0079 FPS concept you can play the game this way and if you like a more Armored Core style 3rd person mode you'll be happy as well.

-Point system replaced by the TP system (serves the same purpose for tuning weapons and MS)
-Extra parts such as external boosters and extra armor are available
-Tuning and extra parts cost Gold and you get Gold at the end of any battle (even after failure)

Situation (Missions)

-Up to 3 units can be used in battle
-Defeating the leader units results in quick completion
-There are motherships, bases, and carriers that can repair your armor (most are anime based but some can be as simple as a truck), you need to protect these especially in Seed and 00 story modes when missions can be long.
-You can issue commands to your teammates to perform commands such as defend and most importantly repair at the designated area.
-You can revive downed teammates if far away from the designated repair area.

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, Im trying to find space on my meory stick to play now.
4gb is just not enough for my needs

edit: I booted the demo and my psp turned off!
tried again after I turned off my plugins and it give me a game can not be started error.

...I refuse to delete my CFW though!

edit2:
Ok, it turns out I had to turn off my plugins.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Any good? I've never actually tried the other ones, only Gundam vs Gundam, so I wouldn't have a clue what you were saying when you compared.

It is and there are 5x the MS in the game.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
very confused on how to DL it
ohmy.gif

instructions please?

Site & Scene News