smile.gif
today, while i wait

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wow...
the little case for the gamecard looks exactly like the trashcan-food i got in a "nintendo DS accessory pack"(screen ruiners(protectors), cleaning cloth, gamecard cases etc.)

genuisgeek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
awesome vid nice

one question can u play the gba slot w/ a clear case on ur ds or will it become too big and u have to take it off
just wondering cuz it sems like a perfect fit

twism50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
genuisgeek said:
awesome vid nice

one question can u play the gba slot w/ a clear case on ur ds or will it become too big and u have to take it off
just wondering cuz it sems like a perfect fit

Your able to. It just takes a little bit of fussing around. I find the best way to do it is to put one side in first instead of all at once.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I want that sooo bad. I was at Gamecrazy just a couple hours ago, and the game costs $50. Well...usually, nowadays, I will not pay that much for a game. But after seeing it in action, the game looks amazing. So I'm definitely going back tomorrow to pick it up.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there is a button you can tap on the touchscreen titled "Lefty Flip", it will flip controls in order for it to be played by Left-handed people. It's a nice feature.

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks sleepingdragon; YAY now I'll wait for the game to come out here... the only thing missing is the hack version so that I can play hack songs
tongue.gif

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. they have definitely done a nice job making this game playable for Lefties and Righties.

And as far as the songs go, that is probably one of the weakest features of the game. They are clearly trying to reach a wider, more diverse audience. I'll be talking more about that in my review of the game in the Temper Post later this week. You can be sure there will be many patches released in the coming weeks with more songs to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1