OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The french Official Nintendo Magazine will offer an original custom faceplate for Guitar Hero : On Tour in his july issue (N°69). Here's a jpg of it.
nin69faceplateghdsps7.jpg

Cool isn't it ?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Looks cool..I wonder how much is the game, the whole pack with that add-on....Hope it's not to pricey, might consider buying it if there won't be a way to play it on my flash-carts..

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Well, price is a bit high, but I think it makes sense when you get the whole "guitar" for NDS..
Thank you Bob Evil

No problem
smile.gif

Also, just because that is the RRP, doesn't mean it will actually cost that much ... I have it pre-ordered for £34.99, for example ...

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Prime said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Well, price is a bit high, but I think it makes sense when you get the whole "guitar" for NDS..
Thank you Bob Evil

That is what games normally cost in the UK....

Yup ... basically it costs what a console game would cost ... as opposed to the normal price for a handheld game ... so, it is a pretty good deal, considering it comes with a plectrum, the fret add-on and the strap thingy ...

luke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
start.duckduckgo.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know if there will be any templates for this so I could design my own or download them from the net so I could print them?

I would think so and it would be cool having your own favorite band and stuff on it, would also make the accessory more unique to the player.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkSpace said:
Wow, I'm hoping the other regions have some kind of offer like this!

Why?, just save the image and print it. No need to wait for other magazines to give you them.

QUOTE(luke @ May 31 2008, 01:58 PM) Does anyone know if there will be any templates for this so I could design my own or download them from the net so I could print them?

I would think so and it would be cool having your own favorite band and stuff on it, would also make the accessory more unique to the player.

Just save the design in the original post and make it white. There is your templete.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1