Gaming Guitar Hero Metallica Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter mayhem366
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,397
  • Replies Replies 1

mayhem366

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Location
UK
XP
84
Country
So i got my hands on GH:M whilst i was away from my wii, came back and booted it up, it works ok except i have no colour which i find a bit strange.

I have a 4.0E wii but the game is obviously NTSC, is this the problem?
Or is it due to the usb loader or the actual rip itself?

I have tried to boot the game by forcing it to use NTSC video mode but no effect, still black and white.
 
What's your TV?
Some PAL games get B&W here on one of my TV's, but on the other TV they don't, so I guess that's the problem.
 

Site & Scene News