Gaming Guitar Hero III Customization

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
So I have a question about all this. Are there complete tracks (music files, charts, etc) available for download anywhere that I could test out myself? I tried looking around on Scorehero but wasn't able to find what I was looking for - though I may not have put enough time in to the search.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would like to know if this makes your save file in any was different. Because I was wondering if I could have one for my origional game and then my custom games.

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes you can use frets on fire mids. but you need to convert them to .chart first using either leffs chart2mid2chart program or feedback.

this mod does not effect your gamesaves in any way shape or form.

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quickplay is the main thing it WILL effect, as your scores will be a bit odd

however your career scores will always be intact, and there the only scores that matter right?

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Moist367 said:
NBA Mj said:
So can we now download the custom charts for GH3 and use it in modded Wii
Yes. There's a fairly extensive guide on the Scorehero.com forum (in the 'software' subboard).

Other than the actual song sound files, which I know are copyrighted and can't be posted on forums like this and that one, do they have the other files necessary to swap in to the iso that I already have (or will they have those files in the case of GH3)? I can get the song files just fine, but I honestly don't have time to create custom song files, but I'd like to play ones that other people have made if possible.

Quicker for me to ask that here than sign up there and ask as a noob.

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you can take a chart thats already been made and use the tools provided to inject them straight into GH3 wii song files.

if the song is a .mid then you would have to convert it to .chart using either ghex or feedback (feedback is easier)

dimply_gecko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just have a quick question, are the songs supposed to sound like ass while we play our custom songs? Cause changing the rate down to 33075 makes them sound terrible:S

paOol

Trophies
XP
Country
does this mean i'll be able to play

My Chemical Romance - This is how i Disappear
on GH3 on Wii

(if i add it myself of course)

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes, and any other song you desire
biggrin.gif

although i REALLY need the stereo version so i can check out the audio files so i can rewrite the audio guide.

HaTaX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love to know how people are getting their hands on the stereo version! Still waiting for my mailer to show up, I sent it out the same day I received it.

Reactions: Kornrocks2469

lordraziel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the sterio copy of it and have went through the thing twice and all I get is a lot of noise when I try to play the song.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.