XP
Country
shadow_cruiser said:
I just played a bit of this disc. Its really polished like the GH1/80's release

Guitar.Hero.3.Stereo.USA.Wii.Custom.GH2

*Heart shaped box and You really got me is switched around
*Sound is MUCH better!. At least I find
*Most of the songs don't include the date they were released

Other than that, I couldn't find much else. Kudo's to whoever made this.

does this have all the GH2 songs on? Ill download if it does..

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadow_cruiser said:
I just played a bit of this disc. Its really polished like the GH1/80's release

Guitar.Hero.3.Stereo.USA.Wii.Custom.GH2

*Heart shaped box and You really got me is switched around
*Sound is MUCH better!. At least I find
*Most of the songs don't include the date they were released

Other than that, I couldn't find much else. Kudo's to whoever made this.
Maybe it's just me, but when I use this release... the bass doesn't play in any of the songs. Making them all sound REALLY empty. Not just the bass though, just the instrument that the 2nd player plays in co-op, so the rhythm guitar is missing on other songs. Other than that it's great.

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bobitos said:
That disc was made by Schattiz from a private tracker and was meant to be private. That being said, it's not that great of a disc. Several songs have audio issues and the set list isn't 100% true to the original GHII disc. I'm making my own GHII disc now to compliment my GHI and GH80s discs.

Speaking of which, if you ever see GHI or GH80s made by loesjoel with the ISO name gh3-gh1.iso or gh3-gh80.iso, please let me know where you saw it as I made them myself for a private tracker and am just trying to see if they've been ripped off. Believe me, I'm not asking where to download them, like I said, I made the ISO's, but I'm curious to see where else they've been uploaded.

Bobitos,

Is the version that you made in stereo and have the rhythm.fsb?

If so, did you think of putting it up on newsgroups. I know I for one would appreciate it since it would be the best one out there.

SpikeyNDS,

That is because they are missing the rhythm.fsb files

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alucard77 said:
SpikeyNDS,

That is because they are missing the rhythm.fsb files
I just grabbed the one from usenet. The release is missing it then...
frown.gif
Need someone to up a release with it I guess.

shadow_cruiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bobitos said:
yaggermr1 said:
It's on usenet. Don't look for the NZB they only exist in the MATRIX .
Mine is on Usenet? I hadn't considered putting mine on there. And yes, mine are in stereo with the rhythm tracks included.

Bobitos version isn't on usenet. We would like it to be but its all up to bobitos:).

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the means, nor the desire to upload my disc on Usenet. My version will [hopefully] say "Made by loesjoel for N--------" So if you can figure out where that is, then you'd already have access to it. But if you don't, then you're out of luck as the invites are closed.

dreadyz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does anyone know if the "GH3 Custom - Encore: Rocks the 80s Brought to you by DHA" overwrites the original GH3 save? I just bought the game a couple of weeks ago and my girlfriend will kill me if she gets home to find that I overwrote all her hard work........ she loves this game. I have a Pal Wii........

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This rls: Guitar Hero III - Custom Disc - Rock the 80's (PAL) is said to be really good with all the songs perfectly fit.

However, I cant find it on usenet...
frown.gif

dreadyz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't find it on usenet... I sent you the link though. I'm still looking for the other custom discs. It would be cool if someone would make some good quality custom discs and make them available for everyone to enjoy & not just a select few that happen to belong to a particular site. I've been checking Blackcats pretty regularly and they are always closed to new registrations.

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dreadyz said:
Does anyone know if the "GH3 Custom - Encore: Rocks the 80s Brought to you by DHA" overwrites the original GH3 save? I just bought the game a couple of weeks ago and my girlfriend will kill me if she gets home to find that I overwrote all her hard work........ she loves this game. I have a Pal Wii........

Does "GH3 Custom - Encore: Rocks the 80s Brought to you by DHA" contain stereo sound as well as the rythm files to play two players?

Also I read that this game has the guitar hero 3 frets and the 80s songs. So that wouldn't be correct at all.

Just want to confirm.

dreadyz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
Does "GH3 Custom - Encore: Rocks the 80s Brought to you by DHA" contain stereo sound as well as the rythm files to play two players?
Also I read that this game has the guitar hero 3 frets and the 80s songs. So that wouldn't be correct at all.
Just want to confirm.

I haven't tried it out yet. I'm waiting to find out if it is going to overwrite my legitimate GHIII save file or not. I sent the guy that created it an e-mail from his website.
Here are some details about the release from the site:
QUOTEFirst 6 tiers are like GH80, which only had 6 tiers. All bonus songs are just the same as GH3. Should work online as long as you play with people with my version of the game. COOP won't work because GH80 didn't have COOP.This is a PAL copy of the game, but should work on NTSC if you prepare the disk to be region free or use a freeloader... Or any other method you use.
Please give feedback in the forum, as I have only managed to test a few songs on Medium due to the fact that I don't have a guitar for Wii.
here is the link to his site:http://www.3media.co.uk/dha/index.html

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Playing a custom GH game will not mess up your saves (sort of). If you want to maintain your career saves/scores, just start a new career with the new GH disc. However, if you want to maintain your Quick Play high scores, you won't want to play a custom disc in Quick Play because it'll overwrite the score in that slot, not matter what version of the song (custom or original) was played.

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if the Custom GH uses PAL saves, it won't overwrite, it will say that it couldn't find a game save. This is the case in the 80s/1 version. That version sounds poor though.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Has there been a Custom Disc made that has had all songs form GH 1,2 & 3 on, and maybe the downloadable songs that the 360 and PS3 versions have??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1