Gaming Guitar Hero 5 (not the black screen problem)

evilghost_br

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was playing GH5 normally using Cfg USB Loader v56...
But theres ONE song that freezes everytime I reach the end of it : Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf
It freezes and I cant save it... this way I can never finish all songs cause this one is flagged as never played.
I already downloaded another ISO, but the same thing happen.... any ideas ?

Thank you!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So...the other songs work fine?

I know my game freezed at the end of each song as a result of not having the right cIOS version (either 222 v4 with a 38/37 merge, or Waninkoko's rev19 with a base IOS of 37 work), but I can't say whether that's the same problem you have. Which IOS do you use to play it*?

*please be complete, here. Without the version/revision or which merge/base IOS, I can't help you figuring out the error.

evilghost_br

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thx for answering

Well, Im using Waninkoko's rev19 and honestly, I cant remember based on what IOS I installed
frown.gif
(prolly the default option)
And Im using hermes 223 v5 to load it from Cfg Usb Loader.

Is there any way to know in what IOS I installed ?

Syscheck says :
Code:
The system menu v481 is running under IOS36 (rev 3351)
IOS249 (rev 19)

btw... just that song freezes... I know its weird, the other songs are fine... till now...

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay. Well...the good news is that only the IOS you use to run the game actually matters. In other words: if you click '1' on the game to get to the option, it's the number behind the "IOS" option.

Since you use 223 (version 5), I'm assuming that is the problem. From what I've heard, this cIOS is fine to run the game if you use uLoader. On CFG, I was told to keep at least the 38/37 merge*.

You can try changing this setting to 249. I've heard this works, but if you don't have the 37 base IOS, the USB microphone won't work.

The other solution is doing a search for a v4 of Hermes, and install cIOS 223 as a merge of ios38 and ios37 (you can leave the 222 and 224 on v5).

Hope this helps.
smile.gif

*this was before v56...it was somewhere in the days of v55 or v56beta

evilghost_br

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
GREAT! THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

QUOTE said:
The other solution is doing a search for a v4 of Hermes, and install cIOS 223 as a merge of ios38 and ios37 (you can leave the 222 and 224 on v5).

I did that and worked !

Man.... thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE