Guitar Hero 3 devil went down to georgia

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by acesniper, Dec 21, 2008.

Dec 21, 2008
  1. acesniper
    OP

Member acesniper GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i have the non dlc version of guitar hero 3 and want to play the devil went down to georgia on quickplay mode. So i was wondering if some could give me the necessary files(.chart file, .wav, etc) so i can trucha sign gh3. thanks

2. Lazycus

Member Lazycus Rotten

United States
    I'm not sure what you mean about "non-DLC" version. There is no DLC version of GH3 for the Wii. Just put in the cheats if you want to unlock the Battle with Lou without working for it.

If you want the entire "devil went down to Georgia" song as playable (not battle) mode then you will have to find a custom that contains it or create your own. Head over to scorehero.com and you will find what you are looking for.

3. Luriden

Member Luriden GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You can't get it from Scorehero since it's a licensed GH chart, and he stated that he wants the Quickplay version. The only way to play the song in the original Wii GH3 is by playing the battle with Lou.

There's a custom DLC edition floating around that includes (most of) the DLC from the 360 version, including the song in Quickplay. Grab that one. Even if you find a chart and wav for the song to create your own custom with the song, it's a bitch to accomplish (even with TheGHOST released now, since it's filled with bugs at this point). Just grab the already-made DLC custom.

4. Aimen

Aimen Newbie

5. Gabor Postpischl

Newcomer Gabor Postpischl Newbie

United Kingdom
    how do you put it on your game tho? do you just drag and drop it into a usb and put it in your xbox?
    or do you use Horizon