Guild Wars 2 Release Date announced for August 28th

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.arena.net...s-2-launch-date

[yt]t-CB0hheQRg[/yt]

Since they started taking pre-orders on April 10th, fans have been going mad wanting a release date, and now they have one. At 5 and a half months, it's definatly among the longest pre-order availability to release date MMORPG ever release, if not the longest. They've also announced the third (and final) Beta Weekend Event for July 20th-22nd simultaneously.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wonderful, after months and months of waiting, we finally have a release date of, you guessed it, 2 more months away.

Sorry NCSoft, I lost interest in February.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exciting. Now I just have to decide between The Secret World and Guild Wars 2. (And if I need to get a better computer first.)

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exciting. Now I just have to decide between The Secret World and Guild Wars 2. (And if I need to get a better computer first.)

I've played both on their respective Beta Weekends, trust me, Guild Wars 2 is TOOOOOONS better. This is coming from someone that did not like Guild Wars 1.

Also, Slyakin, blame Arenanet (the developer), not NCSoft (the publisher). :P

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slyakin: I feel sorry for you, you don't know what you are missing out on.
Guild Wars 2 is an awesome game, and you are just being stupid if you don't want to buy a game just because they want to release a game with as little bugs as possible...

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh hey, I never noticed that Arenanet was working on this too.

Arenanet, now you're on my shit list.

Um, Arenanet is the only company actually working on it, that's what a developer is. All NCSoft does is publish it.
And then I realized how little I know about this game.

:blink:

Guild Wars 2 is an awesome game, and you are just being stupid if you don't want to buy a game just because they want to release a game with as little bugs as possible...
Oh, I know it's gonna be a pretty decent game. I was hyping the shit out of this game when it started gaining momentum last year. And then the info stagnated... for months. And months. I just can't get excited for it anymore.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol School isn't going to start nicely in NA. XD

I don't understand this statement. Guild Wars 1 was always near empty during the beginnings of September and June. The college GW1 fans being too busy during those times to play.
Lol it was just a joke. No need to take it seriously. XD

D

Deleted User

I thought this game was going to be different and new, but after buying it and playing the first BWE, I got a refund via my CC company.

Huge disappointment, its the same bland shit found in other MMO's but disguised as a dress-up simulator.

Having only 4 main action buttons and 1 auto attack on your skill bar means it's super repetitive..

The questing system is the same as in other mmo's, but they try to sugar coat it by giving you an ingame email whenever you finish a quest, just to make you feel special.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These guilds are so much cooler than the real ones. History could take a few pointers here.

I, for one, find that offensive.

But Guild Wars was really the only MMO I got into, I've been wanting this sequel since, well, I stopped playing Guild Wars. I'm making sure my next computer or laptop can play this game. It's a day one purchase if I know I can play it when its out.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These guilds are so much cooler than the real ones. History could take a few pointers here.

I, for one, find that offensive.

But Guild Wars was really the only MMO I got into, I've been wanting this sequel since, well, I stopped playing Guild Wars. I'm making sure my next computer or laptop can play this game. It's a day one purchase if I know I can play it when its out.

If your pc can play GW at max settings then you should have no problems running GW2 at the recommended.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah see that's were you're wrong it's the shitbox everything has to be very serious