Gaming Guide to getting KH: BBS to work.

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm, odd again. Sorry for posting so much, but uhh, I got this message when I loaded up my old Terra file(Created on 6.20 OFW with Legit UMD).
10rl4ed.jpg

Upon saving, restarting, and loading up the same save file, that message didn't appear. Anyone have any idea what it means?

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mikehoncho16 said:
Whoops, my bad, just got the error again, its 80110385
It's your plugins. Are you sure you have them all on your memorystick?

@ Ulttimaa: It's fine. And I had that same message the first time. Not sure, but it's either talking about there not being a UMD inserted, or that it's currently loading all data from the UMD (since there's no data install present).

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
demonicstrife said:
Mikehoncho16 said:
On my memory stick, I have enabled myusersyslib.prx enabled, sceIoVetstat_wrapper.prx enabled, and utility_wrapper.prx enabled. This is all I have enabled.
Do I need to add something else?

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
InternHertz said:
The message is saying your install data couldn't be loaded and that from now on it'll load from the UMD

Aha, that's right. I forgot I had Data Install on. Thanks.

Another thing that might be of note, Multiplayer Mirage Arena doesn't seem to be working. I accidentally selected it, and it seems to have frozen. The music still plays, the video still works, the camera still moves, and sleep and home still work, but you aren't able to do anything. Normally, if you select this and don't have a party ready, it takes you back and gives you an error. Maybe I just didn't wait long enough, but it took an awful long time, and still didn't send me back.

Again, I might be incorrect, but just keep it in mind.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mikehoncho16 said:
demonicstrife said:
Mikehoncho16 said:
On my memory stick, I have enabled myusersyslib.prx enabled, sceIoVetstat_wrapper.prx enabled, and utility_wrapper.prx enabled. This is all I have enabled.
Do I need to add something else?
Whoa, what? And you using the updated patch?

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im still using the second release patch, I couldnt get UMDGEN to replace BBS1/2/3.DAT with the BBS1/2/3_DEC.DAT...

Oh, and yah, I renamed the files, and when I tried to import the list from UMDGEN, it couldnt import the txt file, something about the value of the new build being lower than the other...

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mikehoncho16 said:
Im still using the second release patch, I couldnt get UMDGEN to replace BBS1/2/3.DAT with the BBS1/2/3_DEC.DAT...

Oh, and yah, I renamed the files, and when I tried to import the list from UMDGEN, it couldnt import the txt file, something about the value of the new build being lower than the other...
Ah, well yeah, it's definitely your plugins. And when you replace the files, you have to extract all of the files from the ISO onto your desktop into the NoLabel folder and replace the BBS1/2/3.DAT there.

Do you need me to guide you through it?

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
demonicstrife said:
Mikehoncho16 said:

Ah, well yeah, it's definitely your plugins. And when you replace the files, you have to extract all of the files from the ISO onto your desktop into the NoLabel folder and replace the BBS1/2/3.DAT there.
I did that, and then when I tried to import the files back in, it said they improted, but when I went to sav the ISO, it said it couldnt save because the ISO was smaller than the original build.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mikehoncho16 said:
demonicstrife said:
Mikehoncho16 said:

I did that, and then when I tried to import the files back in, it said they improted, but when I went to sav the ISO, it said it couldnt save because the ISO was smaller than the original build.
You have to click New Compilation and clear everything, THEN drag PSP_GAME and UMD_DATA.BIN into UMDGen.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the guide, but i cant use it, i cant hex edit, lucky people that can. Any help? Anyone? how do you it, i mean i can hex edit a little but, this one has me confused.

glio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What was changed in 0.3?
Cause I want to update from 0.2 without having to go all the way from the start.

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fallinroxas said:
I just can't get it to load my saves lol

What firmware are you on? 5.00 M33-6 won't load saves created on OFW 6.20 with a legit UMD. I made a post about this earlier.

If the saves you're trying to open are ones you created with the .iso on CFW, then I have no idea.

If you are actually just talking about being unable to load the System Savedata(Which pretty much means you can't play), then make sure you have the folder from the first post saved into ms0:\PSP\SAVEDATA.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it weird that I just got the game working without all the plug-ins? I just put the decrypted files in my iso, and put the iso on my card and it works fine. I can save and load fine, no bugs, no problems whatsoever. Do we necessarily need them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-