Gaming Guide to getting KH: BBS to work.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
demonicstrife said:
Mikehoncho16 said:
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I have the save file from the first post in ms0:/PSP/SAVEDATA, is this where it belongs?
Yep. Do you still have problems getting it to work?
Yep still having problems, I put the folder from the original post into the SAVEDATA folder and I still get the error thats like 80020135 when I try to save... any advice?

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mikehoncho16 said:
demonicstrife said:
Mikehoncho16 said:
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I have the save file from the first post in ms0:/PSP/SAVEDATA, is this where it belongs?
Yep. Do you still have problems getting it to work?
Yep still having problems, I put the folder from the original post into the SAVEDATA folder and I still get the error thats like 80020135 when I try to save... any advice?
What's your firmware?

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Help.

My save files from the UMD seem to be corrupted when I load up the .iso.

Any idea on how to fix them, or must I start all over?

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like a picture? Or are you working on something.

I have the folder ULJM5600 in the PSP/SAVEDATA folder. I got to the part at the beginning in the tutorial, and when I went to save it came up with an error message like 80020135 or something.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mikehoncho16 said:

I have the folder ULJM5600 in the PSP/SAVEDATA folder. I got to the part at the beginning in the tutorial, and when I went to save it came up with an error message like 80020135 or something.
Strange.... Try using the latest release.

@ Ulttimaa: Did you insert the system save data?

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
demonicstrife said:
Mikehoncho16 said:

I have my own system save data. The game loads(and saves, despite giving me another Yes/No prompt before finalizing the save, which was a little weird) just fine, but all of my save files(Terra, Ven, Aqua, Final Chapter, and another Terra save) show up as corrupted.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ulttimaa said:
demonicstrife said:
Mikehoncho16 said:

I have my own system save data. The game loads(and saves, despite giving me another Yes/No prompt before finalizing the save, which was a little weird) just fine, but all of my save files(Terra, Ven, Aqua, Final Chapter, and another Terra save) show up as corrupted.
They probably became corrupted when they saved again after the prompt. Do you still have backups?

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
demonicstrife said:
Ulttimaa said:
demonicstrife said:
Mikehoncho16 said:

They probably became corrupted when they saved again after the prompt. Do you still have backups?

Well, the save files I have are from the actual UMD. When I saved a new file after starting up Terra's storyline, it saved and showed up just fine, but yeah it gave me another prompt immediately after.

I'm going to backup all my saves, then try your system save data and see if that works. If not, then I'm going to try 5.50 GEN D3, and then 6.20 OFW, to see if my save files are actually corrupt, or if they just straight don't work with the patched version.

For the record, when I enter the Save Data utility on the PSP, all 5 save files show up just fine.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG Im frickin pissed, I cant get the stupid save to work, I cant get UMDGEN to work, Im just really stressed, do I hav to compile the save that was included on the first post? Any answer at this point would be great...

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ulttimaa said:
demonicstrife said:
Ulttimaa said:
demonicstrife said:
Mikehoncho16 said:

Well, the save files I have are from the actual UMD. When I saved a new file after starting up Terra's storyline, it saved and showed up just fine, but yeah it gave me another prompt immediately after.

I'm going to backup all my saves, then try your system save data and see if that works. If not, then I'm going to try 5.50 GEN D3, and then 6.20 OFW, to see if my save files are actually corrupt, or if they just straight don't work with the patched version.

For the record, when I enter the Save Data utility on the PSP, all 5 save files show up just fine.
If that prompt comes up a second time again, don't save.

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, this prompt shows up everytime I do a new save, as well as when I start up the game. I know the prompt normally occurs whenever there's no system save data, IIRC. Maybe it's another prompt. Either way, it won't let me click no. The new save file I saved loads just fine.
2m79icz.jpg

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did. The new save loads fine with both my original System Savedata, and your system save data. My old saves load with neither.

Updating to 5.50 GEN D3 to see if they'll load. Maybe it's a weird issue with M33 or something.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mikehoncho16 said:
OMG Im frickin pissed, I cant get the stupid save to work, I cant get UMDGEN to work, Im just really stressed, do I hav to compile the save that was included on the first post? Any answer at this point would be great...
No, you don't. It could be a different issue altogether. The KHBBS_patch.prx should be the only one from the release that should be activated. And what's wrong with UMDGen?

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that's really odd.

Apparently 5.00 M33-6 has an issue with loading the saves created on 6.20 OFW with the legit UMD.

Loaded up my game. On M33-6, the title screen never changed(It changes depending on who the last character you loaded was), and all my old saves were corrupted. I also got that prompt at start up, as well as after saving.

On 5.50 GEN D3, I didn't get the prompt, the title screen changed(Although oddly to Ventus, despite having saved/loaded a Terra file before.), and all my old saves work fine.

Maybe add this to the first post?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill