Gaming Guide to getting KH: BBS to work.

OuTee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah changelog's would be great cause no one knows if its worth to patch it again and again.
smile.gif

ajdockery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone wouldn't mind helping me, i seem to be getting stuck at a black screen after it loads and press ok to the first red screen. It then promptly shuts down
CFW
5.50 GEN-D3

plug-in
KHBBS Patch

followed everything to the point

shadowrep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what does beta patch 0.4 exactly do? Cause I see no point if I already got the game working and it can be put to sleep and save fine.

Gogetagt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
BBS Patch 0.4 Changelog (From what i'm reading online):
- Resolved some bug
- Fixed Mirage Arena problems

And by this version now the eboot must be modified only in 2 points.

Btw yesterday i have finished the game with Terra and with the version 0.3 the system data unlocked me extras
biggrin.gif

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
When I'm playing as Terra, before one of the cutscenes, the game freezes. (More specifically read spoiler)

After you protect Cinderella from all the Unversed

Does anyone know a fix for this? I think it may have something to do with the DAT files (as that it where th game info is loaded from)

Gogetagt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Strange... like i said on my last messagge i compleated the game with Terra and no freeze on the Cindarella world. What version of the patch are you using ?

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Gogetagt said:
Strange... like i said on my last messagge i compleated the game with Terra and no freeze on the Cindarella world. What version of the patch are you using ?

version 0.4
ive been fiddling around with plugins and such but to no avail...
frown.gif

glio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I think I remember it freezing on me too when I used version 0.2. I just tried again after and it worked. Must've been a random freeze or something.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
glio said:
Yeah I think I remember it freezing on me too when I used version 0.2. I just tried again after and it worked. Must've been a random freeze or something.

This freeze is recurring. Everytime I finish that bit, the tutorial for air recovary comes up, I press O and the game freezes (the hearts in the corner stops spinning and the PSP turns off)

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you need the 0.5 patch (KHBBS folder with plugins) and 2 files. you exchange 2 files in the iso and you can play the game. the 2 files are eboot.pbp and libfont.prx.

sparky28000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can someone help me with the hex editing? I'm not sure what to do if i should hexedit the file from the iso (copy a clean one) or the one in the enc folder, becouse i tried both but i can't find the 322629 or 322705.

Edit

Nevermind got it. ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: