• Views 701,635
  • Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45

chiechieyap

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have a ps vita 2000 (cfw 3.60 - taiHEN), can you give me a tutorial or link to install games on my ps vita? Currently I'm using vpk files to install but having problems on finding vpk games. Thank you.

werneck14

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm selling my vita with 3.65 Henkaku Enso. Is there a way to remove my PSN account without factory resetting it and losing all games already installed?

nickerous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to get a 3.68 game to work with my 3.65 slim vita. I already had sd2vita working, adrenaline setup, and I believe my official vita memory card was setup as another storage device. I booted into safe mode and rebuilt database. Now, nothing shows up. It looks like a stock vita, but I see the Enso logo on startup. My system settings show 3.68, though....

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I was trying to get a 3.68 game to work with my 3.65 slim vita. I already had sd2vita working, adrenaline setup, and I believe my official vita memory card was setup as another storage device. I booted into safe mode and rebuilt database. Now, nothing shows up. It looks like a stock vita, but I see the Enso logo on startup. My system settings show 3.68, though....

Well the good news is that 3.68 can still run H-Encore.

The bad news is that it seems you updated to 3.68.

liettdyved

Trophies
XP
Country
Paraguay
Can someone help me please? I was never able to hack my vita due to updating the firmware, and now that there is a version for 3.68, fortunately I didn't update anymore, I am getting error c0-14258-0 whenever I try to copy any files to my vita, please help I've been waiting for years for this

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

First of, thank you for this guide. I managed to hack my psv1000 with it on 3.68 a few months ago.
But now I've also bought a pstv to add to the collection. Only issue is that I'm unable to use qcma or any program because my pstv just terminates the connection all the time.
I've tried factory resetting it for 20 times without any difference, I've tried using my laptop instead of my desktop, same results :(.
So I was wondering, is it possible to use a male to male usb cable between pc and pstv for a more convenient connection?

Last edited by koffieleut,

Suhaild23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, I am completely new to all of this, I got the 3.60 hack, but the game I want to play is for a newer update, specifically utawarerumono itsuwari no kamen. how would I move to the latest hack?

Vlad_78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello, I am completely new to all of this, I got the 3.60 hack, but the game I want to play is for a newer update, specifically utawarerumono itsuwari no kamen. how would I move to the latest hack?

you have to use the repatch plugin in 3.60, to run those games over 3.60

Enviado de meu ASUS_Z00VD usando o Tapatalk

Suhaild23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok while trying to do all of this, I noticed a certain problem. I have everything set for the update to 3.65. and I am at the part where it says system update -> update using wifi. and I can not find this system update button anywhere.

Vlad_78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok while trying to do all of this, I noticed a certain problem. I have everything set for the update to 3.65. and I am at the part where it says system update -> update using wifi. and I can not find this system update button anywhere.
you do not need to update with repatch follow the nanaspeed video tutorial

Enviado de meu ASUS_Z00VD usando o Tapatalk

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3.63 vita, can I go and use the henkaku site to get 3.63 cfw? And then update to 3.65 HENkaku Enso? My vita won't let me connect it to the pc since it says no usb connected.

Bowl0l

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Maybe. After all it is a damaged cable that I use yo charge my phone with. Iy works for me with my phone but not the vita. Maybe I'll try again when my other micro usb cable comes soon
Please try connecting your phone to your PC. Try transeferring files. Charging is not sufficient to prove the cable is fine.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please try connecting your phone to your PC. Try transeferring files. Charging is not sufficient to prove the cable is fine.
Yeah I have, I can use my damaged cord to transfer files from my phone to my computer.
I was wondering if I could just use the Henkaku site to get 3.63 cfw and then update via the 3.65 HENkaku Enso homebrew app on the vita itself Or do i need to update my fw to 3.65 with the qncm and my pc? I tried to install the driver on it again and same error that I can't change it (trying to install the same driver with Zadig to make it work) or do I need a memory card in my vita? Is that the problem.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah I have, I can use my damaged cord to transfer files from my phone to my computer.
I was wondering if I could just use the Henkaku site to get 3.63 cfw and then update via the 3.65 HENkaku Enso homebrew app on the vita itself Or do i need to update my fw to 3.65 with the qncm and my pc? I tried to install the driver on it again and same error that I can't change it (trying to install the same driver with Zadig to make it work) or do I need a memory card in my vita? Is that the problem.

Try with a different cable and see if it works with your Vita.

I mean, if you don't want to wasteba few bucks in a new cable you could at least borrow one.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
No. That web exploit was patched in 3.61, so you can't use it on any firmware above 3.60. You need to update to 3.65 and install h-encore with QCMA.

Regarding your question about the memory card, if your Vita is an OLED model you need to have a memory card in it, if it's a slim model then you don't.

Reactions: qaz015393

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol