• Views 700,921
  • Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I decided to use Enzo on 3.65 instead of downgrading. Is there any more updated guide to follow that tne one in the first page of this thread?

Peoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I have a question about the upcoming 3.69/3.70 hack from TheFloW.

He writes:

"...The problem is that in case Sony releases a new firmware which fixes this entry point, you'll not be able to access the store anymore and therefore, not be able to hack your device."

Does this mean that:
1. The store on the device will not be accessible. This means that I'cant hack the device AND not download games from PSN? The Vita is pretty much bricked then?
2. My PSN account will be banned, so I can't use it on any device anymore? (PSP, Vita, PS3 and PS4) If this is the case, I guess it would be a good idea to use another account than my main.

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
I have a question about the upcoming 3.69/3.70 hack from TheFloW.

He writes:

"...The problem is that in case Sony releases a new firmware which fixes this entry point, you'll not be able to access the store anymore and therefore, not be able to hack your device."

Does this mean that:
1. The store on the device will not be accessible. This means that I'cant hack the device AND not download games from PSN? The Vita is pretty much bricked then?
2. My PSN account will be banned, so I can't use it on any device anymore? (PSP, Vita, PS3 and PS4) If this is the case, I guess it would be a good idea to use another account than my main.

1. It's means if $ony releases a >3.71 you can access to the store but you can't hack your PS Vita >3.71
2. (I advice) You can use a second account with vpks like simple account manager to use this hack in 3.69 or 3.70 to "save" your main account.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
could anyone screenshot the root folder layout for a sd2vita sd card (as main storage) for me? I'm trying to prepare for when my stuff arrives.

RoninChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys. Had a quick question.

I have slim vita with sd2vita, and I've set up everything correctly as far as I can tell. However, I get error C1-6703-6 whenever I try to boot any game. This was not happening with the original memory card but is happening to me with sd2vita installed. I don't know how to fix it and it's driving me nuts. Any suggestions? I've also got only 17 megs of free space on my internal memory. How can I fix that?

*edit* I setup SD2VITA with autoplugin.

Last edited by RoninChaos,

fout21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since my PS Vita is officially no longer produced, I thought it was time to downgrade to 3.60 and install Enso. Everything went smooth as butter, no issues at all. Thanks a lot guys, now I can enjoy Homebrew like everyone else. I have one question. I want to fully enjoy my PS4-controller with my Vita. I printed a nice holder so my Vita fits above my controller. Is there a guide on how to connect the ps4-controller to remote play?

Reactions: raxadian

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since my PS Vita is officially no longer produced, I thought it was time to downgrade to 3.60 and install Enso. Everything went smooth as butter, no issues at all. Thanks a lot guys, now I can enjoy Homebrew like everyone else. I have one question. I want to fully enjoy my PS4-controller with my Vita. I printed a nice holder so my Vita fits above my controller. Is there a guide on how to connect the ps4-controller to remote play?

download autoplugin app for vita, use the DS4 plugin

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’m ready to hack my PS Vita slim. I haven’t previously looked into hacking it but now that I am, I’m finding that there are a lot of different apps that need installing (Henkaku, H-Encore, Adrenaline, Vita Shell).

All I want to do is be able to use PKGj and SD2Vita.

Haven’t got my Vita to hand at the mo but I think I might be on FW 3.68.

Which tutorials do I need to look at to enable me to make use of the mentioned apps?

Thanks.

Edit* How safe is it to use your main PSN account for games downloaded using PKGj?

Last edited by Youser,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-