• Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45

nevdee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to list my Henkaku vita with SD2VITA on eBay as I no longer have the time to use it these days.
What is the easiest way to remove my PSN details from it but keep everything else intact like the SD2VITA etc??

tolosedoidos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got error C1-6703-6 on original bought game from psn and some others from the net.
Any help?
Installed enso 3.60 and config on ux0.

thank you.

H-1-N-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Try upgrading to 3.68 henkaku version is better because it far more likely not to brick your handle console
because enzo on 3.60 to 3.65 are somewhat permanent...

And 3.68 has more compatibility on official app/games because it is a higher firmware with a good henkaku version...
The os in 3.68 are more stable base on my experience.

For example: on a 3.68 tai config not always on. And if you soft brick your console probability small because the o.g firmware is untouched and if so it will not going to activate the mod in safe mode... so it is easier to restore via firmware/data ux....

Last edited by H-1-N-1,
Reactions: laz305

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Try upgrading to 3.68 henkaku version is better because it far more likely not to brick your handle console.
because enzo permanent...
Friend, I am very sad to inform you, but update to 3.68 will remove enso, please dont encourage people to upgrade to 3.68. You can try to promote support for henkaku 3.65, the latest of enso for vita. Thx

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got error C1-6703-6 on original bought game from psn and some others from the net.
Any help?
Installed enso 3.60 and config on ux0.

thank you.

possibly due to a plugin not set up; ref00d.. did you complete the finalizing section of the guide?

https://vita.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup

your config.txt should be on ur0 not ux0 if you have set up correctly as per the guide

Last edited by Vinceherman,

H-1-N-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Friend, I am very sad to inform you, but update to 3.68 will remove enso, please dont encourage people to upgrade to 3.68. You can try to promote support for henkaku 3.65, the latest of enso for vita. Thx

No friend it is just my own opinion that is base on my own experienced that 3.68 are far more stable than the lower once...
anyway it is call the state of diversity. Because vita scene have reach this point that we have variety.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I need some advice here. I’m on 3.70 and can’t decide how to hack it. I want permanent CFW which is Trinity right? And Adrenaline which only runs on 3.65 and 3.68. So should I upgrade to 3.72 and the downgrade? Or.....

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Wow I need some advice here. I’m on 3.70 and can’t decide how to hack it. I want permanent CFW which is Trinity right? And Adrenaline which only runs on 3.65 and 3.68. So should I upgrade to 3.72 and the downgrade? Or.....

You only can use permanent CFW in 3.60 and 3.65, downgrade and install Henkaku enso.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to downgrade my PSTV from 3.72 to 3.65 and am stuck at the System Update Please Wait Green Screen after loading Modoru 2.1. Is it bricked?

zapzarap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all, thank you for the wonderful information.
I have one question.
I've been using for some time a phat psvita on v3.68 with h-encore (not v2) with sd2vita 64Gigs without any problems.
Now I've considered downgrading to 3.60 and installing enso.
What i'm not sure about is, can i still use the now perfect configured sd2vita while/after installing 3.60/enso? or do i have to reinstall sd2vita? If that's the case i might stay on 3.68/hencore, because i remeber installing the sd2vita was quite tricky (at least for me^^).
So: Can i just downgrade and install enso straight forward or is there anything i have to be aware of?
Thanks in advance for any help!

(
for downgrade/install enso i'm planning to use:
https://vita . hacks . guide/downgrading-firmware-(3.60)
)

[Sorry for doublepost - asked this already in sd2vita-thread]

Last edited by zapzarap,

pumpkinpies

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
would someone be able to help me with nonpdrm ?
i am trying to dump some games that were downloaded from the psn store and i think this is used to do that correct ?

i followed the vita hacks guide to mod the vita and in the guide it said to delete the tai folder from ux0 and place nonpdrm in the tai folder in ur0

in the guide here it says this - 2) Place nonpdrm.skprx anywhere on your Vita, preferably somewhere in ur0 or ux0. Afterwards, in ux0:tai/config.txt, add a path to wherever you placed the plugin, just under the *KERNEL section. Then reboot your device for the plugin to activate.

so i dont have the config.txt in ux0 but in ur0 - is that okay ?

i see in the config.txt file i have it has this - so it should be fine correct ?
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx

so can explain if this correct and how to get a dump that i can transfer to my PC and store it there for when i want to put it back on the vita ?

from this guide it says to just run the app but i dont see the corresponding files where the guide says they should be

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
would someone be able to help me with nonpdrm ?
i am trying to dump some games that were downloaded from the psn store and i think this is used to do that correct ?

i followed the vita hacks guide to mod the vita and in the guide it said to delete the tai folder from ux0 and place nonpdrm in the tai folder in ur0

in the guide here it says this - 2) Place nonpdrm.skprx anywhere on your Vita, preferably somewhere in ur0 or ux0. Afterwards, in ux0:tai/config.txt, add a path to wherever you placed the plugin, just under the *KERNEL section. Then reboot your device for the plugin to activate.

so i dont have the config.txt in ux0 but in ur0 - is that okay ?

i see in the config.txt file i have it has this - so it should be fine correct ?
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx

so can explain if this correct and how to get a dump that i can transfer to my PC and store it there for when i want to put it back on the vita ?

from this guide it says to just run the app but i dont see the corresponding files where the guide says they should be
The guide here assumes you have not moved your tai config to ur0 (the preferred place to have it these days), so it's slightly out of date.

But your config is correct, that's all you need to do for that.

Regarding dumping games, after you enable NoNpDRM and reboot, launch whatever game you wish to backup. This creates a "fake" license for the game with NoNpDRM which is used to bypass security, and will be found in the ux0:license folder on your Vita.

Once you generate that license, you will want to move it from that license folder in ux0 to the game's license folder, which will be located in ux0:app/TITLE ID OF THE GAME/sce_sys/package/

So, for example, if you wanted to dump Persona 4 Golden, you would launch the game after NoNpDRM is activated, then open VitaShell and go to ux0:license/PCSE00120 which will contain a .rif file, this is the fake license. You'll want to copy that .rif file, and move that over to ux0:app/PCSE00120/sce_sys/package/, replacing any existing .rif file that's located there (since that's your legit license, and wouldn't work if you restored the game to a Vita that doesn't have your PSN account activated on it).

Then, you would simply copy that game folder (in this case, ux0:app/PCSE00120) to your PC as the backup.

And that's literally it, no homebrew apps or anything to run, you just copy the game files to your PC after replacing that license file.

pumpkinpies

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The guide here assumes you have not moved your tai config to ur0 (the preferred place to have it these days), so it's slightly out of date.

But your config is correct, that's all you need to do for that.

Regarding dumping games, after you enable NoNpDRM and reboot, launch whatever game you wish to backup. This creates a "fake" license for the game with NoNpDRM which is used to bypass security, and will be found in the ux0:license folder on your Vita.

Once you generate that license, you will want to move it from that license folder in ux0 to the game's license folder, which will be located in ux0:app/TITLE ID OF THE GAME/sce_sys/package/

So, for example, if you wanted to dump Persona 4 Golden, you would launch the game after NoNpDRM is activated, then open VitaShell and go to ux0:license/PCSE00120 which will contain a .rif file, this is the fake license. You'll want to copy that .rif file, and move that over to ux0:app/PCSE00120/sce_sys/package/, replacing any existing .rif file that's located there (since that's your legit license, and wouldn't work if you restored the game to a Vita that doesn't have your PSN account activated on it).

Then, you would simply copy that game folder (in this case, ux0:app/PCSE00120) to your PC as the backup.

And that's literally it, no homebrew apps or anything to run, you just copy the game files to your PC after replacing that license file.

thank - how do you activate nonpdrm ?

i did launch the games that i want to dump and i went to see about the .rif files. i do see them located where you said they would be but they were created back in 2015 so i dont think they are new fake ones.

I also went to look in the games license folder in ux0:app/TITLE ID OF THE GAME/sce_sys/package/ but i dont see any there

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I got 3.65, I keep seeing arguments to downgrade to 3.60 and to not do so.
3.65 and 3.60 are essentially identical, there are very very few pieces of homebrew that don't support 3.65, so IMO there's no reason to downgrade if you're already there.

Install enso for 3.65 for a permanent hack, and repatch for higher firmware games and you should be all set.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
thank - how do you activate nonpdrm ?

i did launch the games that i want to dump and i went to see about the .rif files. i do see them located where you said they would be but they were created back in 2015 so i dont think they are new fake ones.

I also went to look in the games license folder in ux0:app/TITLE ID OF THE GAME/sce_sys/package/ but i dont see any there
As noted, you simply reboot after adding it to your tai config. Think of the tai config like the "Start on boot" on PCs, everything listed in it is loaded into memory when the Vita is turned on, which activates them.

As to your issue, delete all the files in the ux0:license folder and try launching the games again, see if the same files are placed there with the same date. If so, it's just a weird quirk with the plugin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2