Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodUsopp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay according to some previous posts, if you could time the guide as normal you will be okay. On the following steps you should be back to 11.2 and that would fix it
Sorry if i sound a bit ignorant but what do you mean by "time the guide"?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have done as you said but I still see no changes. I have included some pictures of the content of my micro SD card and a video for what i've done here: http://imgur.com/a/52Hw6 If there are any anomalies please tell me.

Try to load the URL, wait a few seconds, press SELECT, wait for about 10 seconds, press any other key. If it doesn't reboot, hard reboot it.

Bretzelpopo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, first thank to dev for work, and for easy tutorial. Just want to know if we don't have backup, i can stop with the guide and continued with a9lh when i have it and have system update or i need to do Section V - Injecting FBI and Section VI - Reinstalling Tickets

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, first thank to dev for work, and for easy tutorial. Just want to know if we don't have backup, i can stop with the guide and continued with a9lh when i have it and have system update or i need to do Section V - Injecting FBI and Section VI - Reinstalling Tickets
If you don't have a backup, you gotta ctrtransfer to 9.2 and update from there.

Bryan547

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was following a tutorial of downgrading my New n3DS. The problem didn't rise until the tutorial said to reboot the device and take out the microSD card, problem being, I couldn't take out the microSD card so I just rebooted it, thinking I would boot back up to the normal screen. Wrong. Got a black screen. I was able to get it to the recovery screen, unable to update since it would hang on there. There was one instance where it did boot up, once. After that, nothing. No safe mode screen, nothing. It turn on with sound, the blue light, and the wifi light turns on. Can anybody help me?

Icirrus

Trophies
XP
Country
I was following a tutorial of downgrading my New n3DS. The problem didn't rise until the tutorial said to reboot the device and take out the microSD card, problem being, I couldn't take out the microSD card so I just rebooted it, thinking I would boot back up to the normal screen. Wrong. Got a black screen. I was able to get it to the recovery screen, unable to update since it would hang on there. There was one instance where it did boot up, once. After that, nothing. No safe mode screen, nothing. It turn on with sound, the blue light, and the wifi light turns on. Can anybody help me?
Why couldn't you take the sd card out?

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's why it's said to ask things before doing them. If the update had been successful, you would have a bricked N3DS now. Just delete the 000008f folder.

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've yet to see one video showing how is done on a new 3dsxl. I'm not risking it
Actually following a video is a bigger risk. Video guides become outdated really fast. On this guide only in the past 4 days there have been dozens of updates. A video would t be able to keep up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o