Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download the arm9loaderhax.bin again from the safeinstaller.zip something. and copy paste it to your sd card.
Replace if asked.

LOL wouldn't he want the one from Luma instead? That is the one that's booting currently...

SmokinAce420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it done on 1st try with no problems, but I used oot3dhax not soundhax to get into homebrew and it all went smooth now I have Luma installed on my N3DS thanks OP [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NetBirth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geez I need some help, you know when you get to the Luma 3DS part? after I checkmarked all the things I needed, I pressed start and it says "Failed to mount CTRNAND" I can't get out of it when I power off my system

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
geez I need some help, you know when you get to the Luma 3DS part? after I checkmarked all the things I needed, I pressed start and it says "Failed to mount CTRNAND" I can't get out of it when I power off my system
Just continue like nothing happened.

NetBirth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched the
Just continue like nothing happened.
But I cannot get out of the menu, I can't go back anywhere from "failed to mount CTRNAND" and then I power off, then turn back on, brings me back to the same thing, "failed to mount to CTRNAND"

*edit*
thank god you told me that, I forgot to hold start afterwards. It's working

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
As already said continue on. What is happening is luma3ds is trying to boot but it can't as it doesn't support 2.1 - once your restored to 11.2 luma3ds will boot fine.

@Hyoretsu - not sure if it'll simply things at all but stating that you could switch /arm9loaderhax.bin from:
safea9lhinstaller to
hourglass9 to
luma3ds
Might cut down on the questions - esp. from those who haven't set up luma payloads properly

Last edited by HyperT,

NetBirth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As already said continue on. What is happening is luma3ds is trying to boot but it can't as it doesn't support 2.1 - once your restored to 11.2 luma3ds will boot fine
No,sorry I kept the text there. Forgive me, sorry you had to put up with that. It's all working.

Last edited by NetBirth,

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
No,sorry I kept the text there. Forgive me, sorry you had to put up with that. It's all working.
No problem asking a question, it helps streamline and detail the stuff in OP and at 3ds.guide

The backup would have been #9 and restore is at #19

pinkyowh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• ٢٠١٧٠١٠٤_٢٠١٨٣٥.jpg
    ٢٠١٧٠١٠٤_٢٠١٨٣٥.jpg
    704.1 KB · Views: 101
  • ٢٠١٧٠١٠٤_٢٠١٦٣٠.jpg
    ٢٠١٧٠١٠٤_٢٠١٦٣٠.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 127

trinky2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok, got to step 33 in instructions, tells me to go from 17 again.. but when I get in the configurator I don't have ""Autoboot SysNAND" to "Patch SVC/service/archive/ARM9 access""

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
when i go in this link http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin my 3ds black screen?
Already tried to continue like nothing happened?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok, got to step 33 in instructions, tells me to go from 17 again.. but when I get in the configurator I don't have ""Autoboot SysNAND" to "Patch SVC/service/archive/ARM9 access""
It's actually something I wrote to minimize the words. Just select everything.

m.ryder1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This guide worked flawlessly for me I downgraded a 2ds and a new3ds at the same time, just don't forget that you need a game card inside to run it, cause after a day of trying to run decrypt9 and it not working it finally did. Thanks so much for the helpful guide

Reactions: Hyoretsu

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For all those of you getting something similar to this:
"arm11.bin loading.
Shows a black bottom screen for less then a second.
Glitched bottom screen.
Both black screens.
Turn off 2ds.
Turn on + start.
Normal startup."
Copy the contents of this zip to the root of your microSD, excluding the arm9loaderhax.bin and try again.

NetBirth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, another (probably minor) problem, on step 26, I'm trying to boot back up to install FBI or whatever, I have tried pressing, and holding the UP button on the DPAD, anyone know what seems to be the problem?

ReannaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Before I follow this guide, I am looking into buying a bigger micro sd, so I can hold more games. Is there any recommended brands to use?
Also if i do get a new one, is there any files I need to put on it..before I start? Or just start with a blank micro sd?

m.ryder1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Before I follow this guide, I am looking into buying a bigger micro sd, so I can hold more games. Is there any recommended brands to use?
Also if i do get a new one, is there any files I need to put on it..before I start? Or just start with a blank micro sd?
All you gotta do is format it correctly and than drag n drop

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok, another (probably minor) problem, on step 26, I'm trying to boot back up to install FBI or whatever, I have tried pressing, and holding the UP button on the DPAD, anyone know what seems to be the problem?
Check your luma/payloads and tell us what's in there.

SanDisk. Start with a blank microSD.

ReannaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Check your luma/payloads and tell us what's in there.

SanDisk. Start with a blank microSD.

Thank you. These are very easy questions, but I just want to make sure! So I start with a micro sd, and can follow your guide from step 1, without any other setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.