Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
so i was following the guide just fine until step 15 the browser loaded just fine system didn't load it. but now my n3ds screen wize is multi color flashing after shutting it down and turning it on. and I still can't get arm loader 9 to run. HELP!!!!!!!!!
My friend's actually got this, too.

D

Deleted User

Wile I'm stuck on 16 in the instructions (black screen after web site and no luma at the restart) and I'm stuck on 2.1.0 on my n3ds can I get back to my 11.2? I don't want to brick..
i guess the guide was not adapted for n3ds. because i can't load step 15. and now my screen changes color rapidly everwhere

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i guess the guide was not adapted for n3ds. because i can't load step 15. and now my screen changes color rapidly everwhere
Um.. No. The New3ds isn't supposed to go 2.1.0 normally and that's what's causing it.(prolly)

Problem is, when loading up arm9loadherhax installer, he just gets a black screen and the multicolored home menu.

Wile I'm stuck on 16 in the instructions (black screen after web site and no luma at the restart) and I'm stuck on 2.1.0 on my n3ds can I get back to my 11.2? I don't want to brick..

My friend. lol

D

Deleted User

It was adapted. Only 2 users including you got this error that no one has ever seen.
I hope there is a fix.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Um.. No. The New3ds isn't supposed to go 2.1.0 normally and that's what's causing it.(prolly)

Problem is, when loading up arm9loadherhax installer, he just gets a black screen and the multicolored home menu.

My friend. lol
thats the exactly the same problem I have

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It was adapted. Only 2 users including you got this error that no one has ever seen.
It actually is an error no one has ever seen.

Well, now that we have 3 users experiencing it, I don't think we can just ignore it[?]

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

N3DS can go to 2.1. They just can't put it in Sleep Mode.
Can. But not normally like what we're doing unlike the old 3ds systems which actually were 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1 or something at start lol.

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It actually is an error no one has ever seen.

Well, now that we have 3 users experiencing it, I don't think we can just ignore it[?]
We only need to contact AuroraWright now, I think. After all, she's the most important person in the whole a9lh scene. She created the most used CFW, Luma3DS, she created the tool you use to install a9lh and she created the a9lh fork most people use.

D

Deleted User

could it be how one screen is different from the other? allow me to explain. I recall that all old 3ds were made with the same screen type. but n3ds have a minor chance to be twl and another screen type

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
We only need to contact AuroraWright now, I think. After all, she's the most important person in the whole a9lh scene. She created the most used CFW, Luma3DS, she created the tool you use to install a9lh and she created the a9lh fork most people use.
Correct.

Btw, I just gave you your 30th wow.

Reactions: Hyoretsu

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
could it be how one screen is different from the other? allow me to explain. I recall that all old 3ds were made with the same screen type. but n3ds have a minor chance to be twl and another screen type
No. Mine had Dual IPS and went through every step smoothly.

D

Deleted User

i gtg to go to school. Please inform me if you got a fix.

MartinThibaultYo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! I've followed this guide (great thank you for it by the way) from 1 to 16 successfully but after installing a9lh, I rebooted by pressing any button like indicated, except that instead of booting on the Luma menu, it boots on the a9lh installer, over and over again whatever I do. I can install or exit and I haven't tried uninstalling it. But every time I exit, installed or not, it just keeps booting on the same thing.
I have a European 2DS.
Here's a Youtube video I took of it :

And I also screenshot the files present on the root of my SD card.

If you can tell me what you think is the problem here and if there's a solution, I'd appreciate this kind gesture :) thanks

Attachments

• sd card 2ds eur.png
    sd card 2ds eur.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 111

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi ! I've followed this guide (great thank you for it by the way) from 1 to 16 successfully but after installing a9lh, I rebooted by pressing any button like indicated, except that instead of booting on the Luma menu, it boots on the a9lh installer, over and over again whatever I do. I can install or exit and I haven't tried uninstalling it. But every time I exit, installed or not, it just keeps booting on the same thing.
I have a European 2DS.

If you can tell me what you think is the problem here and if there's a solution, I'd appreciate this kind gesture :) thanks

Go to Troubleshooting Steps. You gotta replace the arm9loaderhax.bin in your microSD root with the Luma3DS one.

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have a European 2DS.

download the arm9loaderhax.bin again from the safeinstaller.zip something. and copy paste it to your sd card.
Replace if asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ