Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so I choose the FBI stored on the nand and then what do I do? delete title or title and ticket
Delete title and ticket.
can anyone help me?
You can still follow the guide normally?
ok noob question, so let's say an update comes out: How do I make sure I update the emunand and not the Sysnand? Unless luma boots up automatically. (Should I be even worried of an update at this point? lol) Thank you
You checked for Luma to boot always to SysNAND when you installed it.
I finished everything but when I open luma it says "Configuration not found, using default values" it shows currently installed version as 6.6 (dev), 6.6 as latest version, and wants to update to normal version or latest hourly. Should I let it update or am I good to go?
It's already in the latest version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok. Got it. For some reason, this guide didn't quite work out for me. So I followed the longer from scratch guide and got it all working. Every step complete and no errors! So now my next question here is: How do I go about installing my backups? Is there a guide for dumping and running them on the CFW? The guide didn't include that part. I'm familiar with dumping Vita and Wii U games, but not so much 3DS. I want to get rid of all of my cartridges.
Get your backups from Decrypt9WIP. Open FBI, SD, d9game, <current directory>, Install and delete.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm quite new to this.

Once downgrading down to 2.1, is it possible to then update to 9.2? If you did this on a N3DS would this enable to sleep mode function?
You can check this to update to 9.2. The only reason you can't put N3DS in sleep mode is that you'll brick because it didn't exist at the time.

HI!I own european 2ds(11.2) with soundhax.I have done evrything as the guide says without any problem.I was able to get fbi and hb launcher into home menu.Does that mean im on CFW now?
Yup. If you want, go get freeshop from that iso site.

Reactions: Enczant

trinky2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I,m stuck on number 16 in the instruction.. black screen.. if I restart the luma dont't start.. please help!!

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I boot my 3ds at step 17 I see SafeA9LHInstaller update and uninstall options. what do i do?

EDIT: well thats fixed. my 3ds doesnt want to go into homemenu with sdcard inserted
EDIT 2: Nvm all that. I am just too impatient :)
If you see update, that means you have a9lh.

At what point can I upgrade back to 11.2? The 3ds.guide has that as a step and I want to be able to close the lid again.
When you finish the guide and restore your backup, you'll be back at 11.2.

You can. That guy forgot to delete his 00000008f folder after 2.1 downgrade.

Reactions: LukySplatoon

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I,m stuck on number 16 in the instruction.. black screen.. if I restart the luma dont't start.. please help!!
Did you read the Troubleshooting Steps? The solution can be there. Anyways, just gonna quote that for you.
If you came here from step 15, just follow the guide imagining nothing happened.

If you can't get to Luma3DS screen after successfully following 16, get the arm9loaderhax.bin from this file and put in your microSD root.
If, after getting a glitched screen on step 15 and continuing like nothing happened you still don't see Luma's config, just re-start step 15.

trinky2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did you read the Troubleshooting Steps? The solution can be there. Anyways, just gonna quote that for you.
Of course I did.. the file war allready there, I overwrighted and nothing changed.. when I go on the website the screen glitches and then all black screen.. waited few seconds, push select.. then other buttons but wont restart.. I hold down power to restart and on the restart nothing happen..

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

rafaeloz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Just update to 11.2

It certainly isn't mine. Also, his guide is MUCH more less embracing than mine.

I bougth this new3ds yesterday and is clean. Not even a nnid acount has.
To put CFW I have to make a nintendo acount ? Its possible to do it without? And I'm from Brasil, the console is Usa , I have to put my region on Usa or that does not matter ?

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bougth this new3ds yesterday and is clean. Not even a nnid acount has.
To put CFW I have to make a nintendo acount ? Its possible to do it without? And I'm from Brasil, the console is Usa , I have to put my region on Usa or that does not matter ?
You can do it without. For eShop account, put Brazil.

Of course I did.. the file war allready there, I overwrighted and nothing changed.. when I go on the website the screen glitches and then all black screen.. waited few seconds, push select.. then other buttons but wont restart.. I hold down power to restart and on the restart nothing happen..
Try to go to browser, setting and then initialize savedata.

Reactions: rafaeloz

Freija31

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, thank you for your job, its awesome.
Even a noob like me can follow your tutorial.

But i am on the step 27 :
27. Now open Health & Safety (which now is FBI), select TitleDB and install "hblauncher_loader v1.2" and "Luma3DS Updater".

Where can i find Health & Safety ( or FBI ) now ? :)

Thank you in advance

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, thank you for your job, its awesome.
Even a noob like me can follow your tutorial.

But i am on the step 27 :
27. Now open Health & Safety (which now is FBI), select TitleDB and install "hblauncher_loader v1.2" and "Luma3DS Updater".

Where can i find Health & Safety ( or FBI ) now ? :)

Thank you in advance
The yellow, triangle shaped icon or a purple square with FBI written inside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch