Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one having any luck iv been going at this all day wit no lock just black screen i got steel driver working and also have the soundhax but just can not get safehax to boot on my 11.2 new 3ds xl

faaaaq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one having any luck iv been going at this all day wit no lock just black screen i got steel driver working and also have the soundhax but just can not get safehax to boot on my 11.2 new 3ds xl

TiniVi is saying it looks to be a Safehax issue and is working on a fix as we speak. Workaround working for many folks seems to be having a legit game cart in your 3DS when running the hax

Last edited by faaaaq,
Reactions: leerpsp

AnxinhoMistico

Trophies
XP
Country
With a European 2ds 11.2.0-35 success !, but now I have a problem ... it does not start after shutdown, the blue led goes off when the start is pressed! What happens, I have a brick or it's a mistake

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
Inserting a cart at the black screen seems to be the fix for the moment

Reactions: leerpsp

FliP0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

I am currently attempting to downgrade my 3ds, but there is some confusion.

"Get the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer files and put them in your files9 folder in your microSD root."
and on step 9 it says " Press LEFT, UP, RIGHT, UP and A. Press A twice (one to select the zip file and the other to create a backup)."

So what is confusing me right now is, should I extract 2.1.0. ctrttransfer and put the files into files9 or should I put the whole .zip into files9?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
With a European 2ds 11.2.0-35 success !, but now I have a problem ... it does not start after shutdown, the blue led goes off when the start is pressed! What happens, I have a brick or it's a mistake
Seems like you're missing arm9loaderhax.bin in your microSD root. Get one from here.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Inserting a cart at the black screen seems to be the fix for the moment
For some people. If I remember correctly, he's using oothax with oot3d cart inserted.

I am currently attempting to downgrade my 3ds, but there is some confusion.

"Get the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer files and put them in your files9 folder in your microSD root."
and on step 9 it says " Press LEFT, UP, RIGHT, UP and A. Press A twice (one to select the zip file and the other to create a backup)."

So what is confusing me right now is, should I extract 2.1.0. ctrttransfer and put the files into files9 or should I put the whole .zip into files9?
Oh, sorry for the typo. Extract and put the files into files9 and select the file in step 9. Fixed it in OP.

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country

For some people. If I remember correctly, he's using oothax with oot3d cart inserted.

So perhaps a toggle in/out at black screen will kick something lose

faaaaq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So perhaps a toggle in/out at black screen will kick something lose

No. The workaround isnt to insert a cart AT the black screen, its to already have a cart inserted. Or maybe that works too, per 2 comments above me?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey for step 11 you should edit it to say to back up NANDmin.bin
It WAS only needed to uninstall a9lh. But now, SafeA9LHInstaller has an option to uninstall it, so no need to do that anymore.

Just for note, brb for a while, gonna have dinner.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what i did was pop in my 3ds game card like 3 times on the black screen then it worked.

faaaaq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what i did was pop in my 3ds game card like 3 times on the black screen then it worked.
In quick succession or in, wait, out, wait, in, wait, out, etc? I dont have a legit game cart, using my Sky3DS haha, so, might be SOL anyways, but Im not gunna stop trying things till I get this working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY