Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeroyamil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suceded installing al9h into my 11.0.0.33U N3DS (black friday ed) using OoTHax.
I did get "Failed to Mount CTRNand" in step 17, but just continued as the guide says.

Thanks for all your support!

D

Deleted User

Just wanna make sure, is this method pretty safe already? And the case is, I want to install A9LH to my friend's New3DS 11.2, so I don't want to mess up if it's bricked. How long does it take to do it from stock? Because we are students, we don't have so much time to meet. Thanks before.

PS: I'm following Plailect's guide.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Hyoretsu

rafaeloz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
ok, if I ever want to make my n3ds go back to the original stage (no CFW or anything ) What should I do?

egomozg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Suceded installing al9h into my 11.0.0.33U N3DS (black friday ed) using OoTHax.
I did get "Failed to Mount CTRNand" in step 17, but just continued as the guide says.

Thanks for all your support!
How many attempts did you use to run safehax with oot3dhax?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you know how can use fasthax to launch decrypt9?
If you got my initial zip, just launch Safehax and it'll launch automatically.
I have a NEW N3DS, how do I update the a9lh and luma?
Luma3DS Updater to update Luma and you don't really have to update a9lh. Although its latest version was from August.
new issue, I'm on step 26, I press up and it brings up
"EmuNand9(2016/09/19)
Complete EmuNAND Setup
Complete RedNAND Setup
SD Format Options
EmuNAND Manager Options"

so what do i do now
Somehow you downloaded EmuNAND9, not Decrypt9WIP.
Any tip to use that CFW?
What should I care? I have to update only luma time to time ?
There is risk of update the system if im not update luma , in case I forget?
Just install freeShop, TWLoader, Gameyob, mGba and other emulators. You can't update system if not through Luma.
Just wanna make sure, is this method pretty safe already? And the case is, I want to install A9LH to my friend's New3DS 11.2, so I don't want to mess up if it's bricked. How long does it take to do it from stock? Because we are students, we don't have so much time to meet. Thanks before.

PS: I'm following Plailect's guide.
Follow the guide to a T and don't do anything not covered in it if you're not 100% sure it'll work and you'll be fine. And don't put N3DS in Sleep Mode. If you have any question, just ask. 40 minutes from stock.

D

Deleted User

Follow the guide to a T and don't do anything not covered in it if you're not 100% sure it'll work and you'll be fine. And don't put N3DS in Sleep Mode. If you have any question, just ask. 40 minutes from stock.
Thanks for the reply. 40 mins isn't a big deal then. I still remember when the method is around 3 hours. It's a real pain.

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the reply. 40 mins isn't a big deal then. I still remember when the method is around 3 hours. It's a real pain.
And if you're like me, who was just testing the process when I wrote this guide, two 3DSes doing at the same time will take up only 40 minutes.

TDAdvocate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to be that guy but does anyone know if NTR streaming does in fact require a n3ds? I was hoping to set it up on my 2ds after having done this whole tutorial.

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I hate to be that guy but does anyone know if NTR streaming does in fact require a n3ds? I was hoping to set it up on my 2ds after having done this whole tutorial.
NTR streaming is N3DS-only. You gotta use the NTR beta which is N3DS-only.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I'm on CFW Luma now. Once I'm done do I need to keep the SD Card as is? And where do I put CIA games and N3DS games on the SD Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: One of my friends wants to do a pc wall build I'm like but you constantly complain about roaches lol