Homebrew GUI Wad Manager 1.5

Dan_Aykroyd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:
Here's the bad news: When I try to load WAD Manager 1.5 GUI, it gives me "Exception DSI Occurred" with bunch of numbers and code dumps and stack dumps. Then it turns to a black screen. So I must hard reset the Wii and it's working fine.

Anyone got the code dump error when trying to launch WAD Manager 1.5 GUI?

Yeahp... I get exactly the same issue! Running cIOS rev 14 here.

QUOTE(nIxx @ Aug 16 2009, 09:10 PM) First at all i want to say i didn´t wanted to stole anybodys show
tongue.gif

I just wrote this a while back and since i doesn´t heard anything from giantpune i thought possibly someone can need it.
To be honest i think the wad manager didn´t even really need such a gui i just wanted to experiment a bit with wad´s and smb and some other stuff i wrote
wink.gif

Don't worry nIxx... what you've done is great! Being able to store WADs in SMB is awesome! Sadly I can't even start the application, since I get a dump with numbers scrolling thru and have to restart the Wii. Any ideas?

@Swizler: the version you upped is the R6... right?

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try switching usb ports. For my usb loader i have to use the top port, and for this app i have to use the bottom one.

Meannekes

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
crwys said:
Try switching usb ports. For my usb loader i have to use the top port, and for this app i have to use the bottom one.

i testet it and by me its working on this way:

bottom: wiiflow works, gui wadmanager doesnt work
top: wiiflow doesnt work, gui wadmanager works

Dan_Aykroyd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nIxx said:
Hmm i guess it´s because you have Gamecube controller connected with the Wii actually there seems to be a problem with it.

EDIT:
this version should work fine now
http://sharebee.com/653e439c

Wow yes! Exactly, I had a GameCube controller plugged in and now it works with the new file you posted! What's in it? Something you modded or what?

Anyway, this is great as now we can have our WADs away from the SD and browse them in a nicely SMB share! Kudos to those involved in someway in the development of the application! I think I speak for everyone when I say that I really appreciate this!!!

The only thing now would be to find / make a forwarder.... hmm....
unsure.gif

gbasp.gif

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it a bug or a diferent usb port by default?

Well ... the program had problems to detect my hdd. (others hb applications works perfect) I tried with a pendrive and the same... then ... i tried the other usb port. (normally unused for usb-loaders) And now works perfeclly

Good job!

Sr Corsario

Edit:Upsss "crwys" had allready post that solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ