GUI lib project

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Morgawr, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Morgawr
    OP

Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Dec 18, 2008
    Italy
    Hello everyone... I've been looking for a lot of time for a collection of libraries for GUI functions in the DS that use libnds (and NO PAlib) however I couldn't find any. I could find only one that seemed nice but it needed PAlib and I don't have that (and I refuse to use it XD ).

Now.. I felt the need of an (obvious) Graphic User Interface for my game in development and I didn't know what to do/how to do it... So I decided to go and try to code one myself.

I know it's not easy (at least for me) since I don't have much experience with C/C++ stuff since even though I've been studying it by myself for 2 years now, I've always done only Java at school so I'm trying to make a GUI similar to the one in Java (which I think is the only good thing there is in Java... I absolutely hate the language >._>). I just wanted to know if other elements are needed for the GUI of a videogame... I was thinking maybe radio/check buttons but that's not really fundamental for a game to work... Any suggestion?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice