Hacking GTA: San Andreas port for Vita by The Flow ...

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i know why i dont have the molecule logo because VitaDeploy installs a modified Enso from SKGleba where the latest version removes any bootlogo patches.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know why i dont have the molecule logo because VitaDeploy installs a modified Enso from SKGleba where the latest version removes any bootlogo patches.
I have to admit i never used vitadeploy i just knew that was the tool for the job at hand ....i stuck with mod my vita as i always stick with if i aint broke don't fix it rule on my Vita i have put that sucker through hell LOL ..but now its stable and works every time before i tried YAMT and it would speed up my boot time but every now and then it would crash my sd2vita setup ...which meant i had to rearrange all my bubbles again ...& again ..i got rid of YAMT ..used mod my vita and ive not had to do the bubble thing since ..its been a year i guess

Boydy86

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Take Two following in the footsteps of Nintendo by looks of it. I got VC and SA working on the Vita, part of that process was logging into steam and PURCHASING the games, (Games I purchased already nearly 2 decades ago.). Bet they waited a while till the spike in Steam GTA title purchases died down.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take Two following in the footsteps of Nintendo by looks of it. I got VC and SA working on the Vita, part of that process was logging into steam and PURCHASING the games, (Games I purchased already nearly 2 decades ago.). Bet they waited a while till the spike in Steam GTA title purchases died down.
They are still many that didn't buy them.. all the same these great ports are going underground !
well kinda

eXtremeDevil

Trophies
XP
Country
False alarm, it seems that I had to put "*!GTASA0000" on the config.txt of the tai folder. I guess some plugin is incompatible, but only with 2.1 version of the game...

Reactions: SuperDan

eXtremeDevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone Update the VitaCheat File for the latest Build? Not sure who created it, but have been wanting to Update the Game to the latest.

I'm on the same boat, it seems like the last cheat file is for 1.6 version of the game. That, in addition that I have to use "*!GTASA0000" on the config.txt of the tai folder made me forget about this type of cheats for SA, because I couldn't even know how to load *only* VitaCheat or other selected plugins only for the game.

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the same boat, it seems like the last cheat file is for 1.6 version of the game. That, in addition that I have to use "*!GTASA0000" on the config.txt of the tai folder made me forget about this type of cheats for SA, because I couldn't even know how to load *only* VitaCheat or other selected plugins only for the game.
I am also curious to know which other Ports can get Cheats made. Going to see about Testing the Ports I have out, and hope a few work :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay