Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Liberty City Stories has noticeable lag in the game. Every couple of seconds, it will drop the frame rate. Is this due to the fact that I used a CSO? Or is that how the game is? Also I posted a question is War's FAQ, can you help me with that too? Thanks in advance.
biggrin.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cablephish said:
Liberty City Stories has noticeable lag in the game. Every couple of seconds, it will drop the frame rate. Is this due to the fact that I used a CSO? Or is that how the game is? Also I posted a question is War's FAQ, can you help me with that too? Thanks in advance.
biggrin.gif

What's your firmware version?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Decompress the CSO and increase your clock speed....both GTA's,GoW and other 333MHz games all lag when compressed.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
If you are using a PSP Slim you can enter the vsh(or something) menu by pressing select at the main menu, then change to CPU clock and game speeds to 333/something. It worked when my gundam game lagged, but now it runs perfectly!

Cablephish

Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
m3rox said:
Cablephish said:
biggrin.gif

What's your firmware version?

My FW is 5.00 CFW m33

Also, would LCS run better with a CSO+, so I still trim some megabytes off of the file?
And Puyo Pop Fever can't generate a save file when it's an ISO, but if I create one, then make the game a CSO, will it be able to save then?

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cablephish said:
biggrin.gif

Usually GTA lags, even in UMD it'll lag occasionally, up the clock speed on the PSP that should fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: