Prime

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Instead, the exclusive DLC episodes will hitting in the first quarter of fiscal year 2009 (which actually begins in 2008). Specifically, the new release window for the DLC is November 1st 2008 to January 31st 2009, and funnily enough that's about all the specifics there is on it. See, this is where there should've been an announcement of good news! And with this fall being as full as any other in the industry just how popular will a GTA IV DLC purchase be then?

Goddam it!

feds4u

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
November 1st.

Sounds like a big Holiday push to me. GTA games sell for the long run. San Andreas was in the top 10 for years. MS is hoping to move some consoles with GTAIV and exclusive DLC. They should do a bundle. They probably will.

(And as I type this a MS sponsored GTAIV spot comes on my tv)

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
feds4u said:
November 1st.

Sounds like a big Holiday push to me. GTA games sell for the long run. San Andreas was in the top 10 for years.

It could also be 31st of January 2009, they say it will be released between 1st November and 31st January.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know man. Like March~May was quite slow other than GTA4, but around Christmas there'll be rush of big games.
So whatcha gonna play, DLC of GTA4 that you juiced out half year ago, or brand new big game?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
feds4u said:
November 1st.

Sounds like a big Holiday push to me. GTA games sell for the long run. San Andreas was in the top 10 for years. MS is hoping to move some consoles with GTAIV and exclusive DLC. They should do a bundle. They probably will.

unless GTAIV is an exclusive (which it isnt) then its most likely never gonna be in a bundle ver

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
feds4u said:
November 1st.

unless GTAIV is an exclusive (which it isnt) then its most likely never gonna be in a bundle ver

Why not, comes in an official bundle with the PS3.
Seeing as the DLC is exclusive I see a Game of the Year still release when its all out with the DLC included.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: