ROM Hack GTA FIXED

kezlehan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Untouchable757 said:
Hey I used the arm7 and arm9 patch for my M3real and it worked, do i need to unpatch the arm7 and use the cheat code for any reason like future crashes

Does your wifi work on your game? Using the arm7 from the patch makes it so you can use wifi. Instead of using the arm7 from the patch, use the arm7 from Bomberman 2. Then you can use wifi.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Untouchable757 said:
Hey I used the arm7 and arm9 patch for my M3real and it worked, do i need to unpatch the arm7 and use the cheat code for any reason like future crashes
Does your game work when starting with "A"? or do you have to start with "Y" too?

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
Fuck yeah, it works on DS-X! Thanks to whoever made the fixed rom!
biggrin.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
killerzownz said:
--------------Does ANY1 use a CYCLO DS MINI and got it to work with GTA??????????????????????

Don't doublepost!
Someone will answer one time, it doesn't help!

Have you tried all the different methods mentioned on the frontpage yet?
Try the Action Replay one too!

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
i hope an alternate method comes up cuz Wireless stuff becomes either damaged or disabled, by Arm patching... Unfortunatly this is only the Arm7 replacement that makes Wi-Fi go off, so try patching only with Arm9 and if that doesnt make the game boot, then you have to replace both Arm files, with the consequences that makes wifi stop working.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
linkenski said:
i hope an alternate method comes up cuz Wireless stuff becomes either damaged or disabled, by Arm patching... Unfortunatly this is only the Arm7 replacement that makes Wi-Fi go off, so try patching only with Arm9 and if that doesnt make the game boot, then you have to replace both Arm files, with the consequences that makes wifi stop working.

The teams behind the flashcards are probably making a new firmware while we speak, so that should make the clean rom work.
Then the WiFi stuff should work just fine

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
linkenski said:
Personally I'm grateful I can even play the game - I don't really want WiFi...

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
works on with savefix and savefix2 on EZV (olderst version, dont know about the other version) tested with firmware v1.86g

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't feel like reading through all the pages, but what is the easiest way to apply the savefix to a EZFlash 4?

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jokiz said:
I don't feel like reading through all the pages, but what is the easiest way to apply the savefix to a EZFlash 4?
It's on the first page of the many "omg gta works" threads.

Replace your arm7 and arm9 binary files.

And I dunno why were not allowed to link, EVERYONES getting the rom before release, so its not like were denying that we are pirating. It's just damn inconvinient. :S

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
RetardedSignUpProcess said:
Ive been hearing that other people have used the ARM from Bomberman 2 in order to get Wifi working... Has this been mentioned elsewhere?
First attempt at that did not work for me. Originally I patched GTACTW with the SAVE-PATCH V2 which worked just fine. Then I took the arm7.bin from 1984 - Bomberman Land Touch 2 (U)(SQUiRE) and repacked it in my GTACTW. Problem is, when I booted up the game, I got the message about the save file not being able to be accessed.

Anyone have success with this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof