Gaming GTA - CW Maps, Hints, Items and Cheats

HurricaneGame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
99/100 cameras destroyed, WHERE IS THE LAST ONE!! How do I know which one on the map I didn't take out
frown.gif

LOL NEVERMIND YOU CAN SEE THE CAMERAS ON GPS NOW I CAN FIND THE ONE I DIDNT HAVE EASILY!!!

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In trash can close or in chinatown you can find the sword.

You can even re-do the mission and pick the first sword.

I need the stunt map, 29/30, the last must be underground or something.

AceAlabama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aha! I just discovered something cool. If you want to take your car across one of the the toll booths without paying $5 or getting police attention, just drive fast, and then ditch your car, let it roll through the toll booth, and then run and pick it up.

hoebo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Done with the game legitimately, it was pretty short and easy. Somewhat hard last missions like the helicopter that tries to kill you. I'm near 60% from finishing the main story and destroying most cameras. Money is pretty easy to get if you win the lottery(scratch cards). Pay around $100 and win $2000. I know that no one can get 100% without cheats cause of the retarded chases and stupid side missions like the hooker or stupid guy that doesn't know how to use a gun. Overall, it took me a mere 5~7 hours to finish this game without any distractions. 4.4/5
Btw, Most cheats work better when using your fists and the AR code for vehicles glitches when you enter your garage with stuff like a tank and a helicopter.

xtinct84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the whole pre-order code to obtain fully cocked status with ammunation is bullshit, anyone out there have an in game or flashcart code to get fully cocked?

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just finished the game for 100%. Still, I'm missing some stuff, like a bulletproof Patriot and some kind of a plaque for my warehouse. Here's what I did:
- Finished the story mode
- Destroyed the 100 cameras
- Jumped 30 USJs
- Got medals on all rampages
- Got medals on all races
- Got medals on all timetrials
- Got medals on other oddjobs
- Got medals in Liberty City Gun Club
- Found all 8 random characters and finished their missions
- Got all 21 safehouses
- Found all 80 dealers
- Got all 8 rewards for the warehouse (wooden spoon, titanium briefcase, golden binoculars, platinum syringe, jeweled bong, jeweled key to the city, silver safe, diamond pillbox)

So, just for the reference, ^ here's the list of stuff needed to get 100% ^. Not sure about the 8 random characters, though. Also, cheating does not drop your percentage, at least not after you got 100%.

xtinct84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gerinych said:
I just finished the game for 100%. Still, I'm missing some stuff, like a bulletproof Patriot and some kind of a plaque for my warehouse. Here's what I did:
- Finished the story mode
- Destroyed the 100 cameras
- Jumped 30 USJs
- Got medals on all rampages
- Got medals on all races
- Got medals on all timetrials
- Got medals on other oddjobs
- Got medals in Liberty City Gun Club
- Found all 8 random characters and finished their missions
- Got all 21 safehouses
- Found all 80 dealers
- Got all 8 rewards for the warehouse (wooden spoon, titanium briefcase, golden binoculars, platinum syringe, jeweled bong, jeweled key to the city, silver safe, diamond pillbox)

So, just for the reference, ^ here's the list of stuff needed to get 100% ^. Not sure about the 8 random characters, though. Also, cheating does not drop your percentage, at least not after you got 100%.

Wasn't looking for that as a follow up post, however, I bet you did not get fully cocked with ammunation unless you synced your stats with the pre order code.

hilhh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k i just gta and U CAN GET MORE GUNS!!!!!!!
ppl say that you can only get the pistol very, very WRONG!!!!
this game is awsome u hav GOTTA buy it!!!! ur missin out if u dont!!!!
da best game ever!!!! for ds anyways.......
unsure.gif

hilhh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PePzI99 said:
Can someone make a map of all the odd jobs, please?
theer is a map. google it! i got it it TOTLLY helps. ps. usin cheats does not bring down ur percentage!!!! that is bs!!!!!
yaynds.gif

hilhh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
calebh said:
You can find a tank just to the south of the airport and blow things up from inside. It's basically invulnerable, the only bad side is that it moves slow, so don't let any cops hang on the side and try to get in. I got 4 stars with it by blowing up police cars with the gun on it and still made it to my safe house after several minutes. Also, there is a mission from a hot dog guy that wants to track his wife. Not sure on the exact location though.
o u mean the freakshow dude who wants to no whos meetball was in her sbegeti.......
smileipb2.png
he is located really, really close to kennys restuamt go find him!!! it is hilarious!!

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xtinct84 said:
Wasn't looking for that as a follow up post, however, I bet you did not get fully cocked with ammunation unless you synced your stats with the pre order code.
The Fully Cocked feature in-game is not the same as the Fully Cocked feature from the website. The one from the website simply gives you $10000 and an ability to buy all weapons from AmmuNation early in the game. The in-game Fully Cocked is an account that you can buy from AmmuNation in the Misc. section for $10000 or so. I forgot what it does, but I did get it. If you needed Fully Cocked from the website to get 100%, that'd be plain stupid, because the code exists only for preoredered GameStop copies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'(