GTA 3D For iPhone/Touch

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://toucharcade.com/2009/07/07/gameloft...ts-and-a-video/ is where all the info is. Here are some screens.

temp-image_14_9.jpg

temp-image_14_7.jpg

temp-image_14_6.jpg

temp-image_14_8.jpg

The game is a copy of GTA and the screens arent the actual size for the iPhone/Touch so it looks a bit weird. As how they post DS game screens on game sites.

chrisman01

Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
those graphics look good considering it's on the ipod/iphone, but at the same time they look like crap... know what I mean?

I hope they can somehow improve them, or change the art style. then maybe I'll consider getting an ipod touch
tongue.gif

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It's called Gangstar: West Coast Hustle. And it's Gameloft's game, if I saw it right. So all we are waiting game that has crappy framerate and that is full bugs as hell. Brothers in Arms, Assassin's Greed and Terminator Salvation on iPhone - all crap. In Terminator, I keep falling out of map if I go too close to walls and etc.

chrisman01

Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
Kamiyama said:
It's called Gangstar: West Coast Hustle. And it's Gameloft's game, if I saw it right. So all we are waiting game that has crappy framerate and that is full bugs as hell. Brothers in Arms, Assassin's Greed and Terminator Salvation on iPhone - all crap. In Terminator, I keep falling out of map if I go too close to walls and etc.

assassin's greed? is that a typo or did they make an assassin's creed clone as well as this gta clone?

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thebigboss14 said:
just a question all this app are already online just to make sure & if you have to pay a lot for them?
wink.gif
they are free if you jailbreak your touch/iphone
rolleyes.gif
and exept the game this topic is for , the other game said on this tread are already out

P

pasc

Pizzaroo said:
thebigboss14 said:
Phantomdj said:
Assassin's Creed DS remake (pretty well), not a clone.
ohhh that sounds cool, it is already on DS or is a preview of what is coming to the DS.

There's already an assasin's creed on the DS... and it's horrible.

As horrible/good as the DS Version... minus the controls xD

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
As horrible/good as the DS Version... minus the controls xD
I could imagine how bad it is, I would have to look for those games to see for myself I give a more detailed comment about it but I don't have my flashcard yet because I trade my DS for a DSi so a need a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.