Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blink.gif
Now... That is one messed up story.

Just think what would've really happened if he was a real hitman..
unsure.gif

~Nero

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, not the brightest bulb in the box.

Him: "I'll kill you, parents!"

*Knock, knock*

Guy at door: "Hitman delivery service, my Hitman sense was tingling so I knew you must want to kill your parents."

*Sighs* I like to think the best of people, but some people's idiocy knows no bounds. On another note, wow, that kid must really have made some serious threats if his parents were worried enough to call a police officer and have him pretend to be a killer for hire.
blink.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Okay, the guy's an idiot. But the little psychos like him give gamers a bad reputation. What the people will see in this article is "Playstation" and "kill parents". And, of course, the "logical conclusion" (if you're an idiot) is that "games provoke violence". And, possibly, "gamers are idiots".

The fact is that the little moron was violent from the start, and would've tried to kill them for some other reason even if he didn't have a console.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, the guy's an idiot. But the little psychos like him give gamers a bad reputation. What the people will see in this article is "Playstation" and "kill parents". And, of course, the "logical conclusion" (if you're an idiot) is that "games provoke violence". And, possibly, "gamers are idiots".

The fact is that the little moron was violent from the start, and would've tried to kill them for some other reason even if he didn't have a console.

Aye, it's a sad turn of events for gaming press. Because you're right, all they'll see is that this one kid is psychotic and a gamer. What they'll never see is a news report about all the times this happens and people don't try and hire hitmen. When I was around his age my mom tried a similar tactic against me, she took away the TV. She physically took it out of the house to punish me. Was I upset? Sure. But I learned to live without it and found new things to preoccupy my time.

In the end, as big of a TV addict as I was/am, I showed her that it wasn't TV that caused discipline problems and schoolwork issues, and that taking it away was no punishment at all, as I moved on to something else. The moral of the story is, she took away my TV (and by proxy my video game console), and I wasn't reduced to hiring a hitman. And that's the story you'll never see on the news, sadly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small