Grumpy kid.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Saylient_Dreams, Nov 6, 2007.

Nov 6, 2007

Grumpy kid. by Saylient_Dreams at 4:32 AM (884 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Saylient_Dreams
    OP

Member Saylient_Dreams GBAtemp Fan

United States
  2. BlueStar

Member BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I usually try to lower a hitman, they always try to rip you off at first and are usually open to some haggling.

3. Nero

Member Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

United States
    [​IMG] Now... That is one messed up story.

Just think what would've really happened if he was a real hitman.. [​IMG]

~Nero

4. notnarb

Member notnarb Not narbing it up

He'd be an orphan and wouldn't be able to pay the electric bill, so either way, little billy doesn't get his playstation.

5. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    He was really not the smartest of his block.

6. calvin_0

Member calvin_0 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    he is really dumb.....

7. Ace Gunman

Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Canada
    Wow, not the brightest bulb in the box.

Him: "I'll kill you, parents!"

*Knock, knock*

Guy at door: "Hitman delivery service, my Hitman sense was tingling so I knew you must want to kill your parents."

*Sighs* I like to think the best of people, but some people's idiocy knows no bounds. On another note, wow, that kid must really have made some serious threats if his parents were worried enough to call a police officer and have him pretend to be a killer for hire. [​IMG]

8. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    Okay, the guy's an idiot. But the little psychos like him give gamers a bad reputation. What the people will see in this article is "Playstation" and "kill parents". And, of course, the "logical conclusion" (if you're an idiot) is that "games provoke violence". And, possibly, "gamers are idiots".

The fact is that the little moron was violent from the start, and would've tried to kill them for some other reason even if he didn't have a console.

9. Ace Gunman

Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Canada
    Aye, it's a sad turn of events for gaming press. Because you're right, all they'll see is that this one kid is psychotic and a gamer. What they'll never see is a news report about all the times this happens and people don't try and hire hitmen. When I was around his age my mom tried a similar tactic against me, she took away the TV. She physically took it out of the house to punish me. Was I upset? Sure. But I learned to live without it and found new things to preoccupy my time.

In the end, as big of a TV addict as I was/am, I showed her that it wasn't TV that caused discipline problems and schoolwork issues, and that taking it away was no punishment at all, as I moved on to something else. The moral of the story is, she took away my TV (and by proxy my video game console), and I wasn't reduced to hiring a hitman. And that's the story you'll never see on the news, sadly.